Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Comparing yourself to others

Should it be avoided?

I admit, as a straight woman I must look at and think about breasts more than any straight man. I'm not attracted to them, I'm doing these things:

1. Wondering about the size and trying to determine if any padding or pushup bras are being used.

2. Comparing my chest to hers, is it bigger or smaller or the same size? I do this with every woman I see in my age range.

3. Imagining and wishing I could have her breasts, if they're big ones.

It's somewhere between self-torture and motivation that I can't stop looking. It makes me feel bad about myself usually but it fills me with hopes and dreams of what I wish I could achieve so I work harder. Even if sometimes I feel that I must be deluded to think I could really get that big with enough effort since my personal goal is very large.

Just recently I saw a video of a girl with my dream boobs. She was braless and wearing a tank top that they stretched against and when she moved it had that perfect jiggle. They looked heavy and had a natural sag. I keep thinking about that video, filled with envy and wondering if I can ever get to her size if I keep trying.

How about you?

Do you think comparing is bad? Do you do it?

Hi Dreamergirl

Good news..Your Normal!

I do it all the time, and just for fun I enjoy the ones that I can say, my breasts are bigger than hers!

Try to change your reference from the breasts alone, to the entire body.

The female form is one of beauty, proportion and grace.

Large breasts on a 300 lb frame is not as pleasing as a B or C cup on a small slender fit woman.

Its good to dream, and as Thoreau said now build the foundation for those dreams to set on.

Keep smiling and growing

Bobbi

Bobbi

I am absolutely guilty of doing the same thing. Since I started NBE I’ve judged and compared women’s breast to the point where it’s automatic, I don’t even think about it. I find it annoying, especially when I’m watching a movie or something, I would much rather just enjoy it than trying to guess the actress bra size, but that too just kinda happens. I’ve accepted that while being in the NBE phase being very boob focused is part of it, but I don’t like how I’m comparing myself with other women, and can see how it’s not healthy.

I recently took a Kibbe-test to determine my body type.

https://youtu.be/rLIuYHLzZpM

If you’re interested in fashion and esthetics I highly recommend it, it gives guidelines about what hairstyles, clothes and styles that suits your body. It was very healthy for me to take this test because the test requires photos in underwear of the whole body taken from a chest level height to avoid any confusing angles. I’ve never seen my body like that before and was very surprised by how delusional I was about my it. While I’m definitely bottom heavy with wider hips and by no means “busty”, I have a very slim waist and flat stomach which makes my B-cup look very proportional. Being very NBE focused and comparing myself to women with my goal boobs had severely twisted my self image where my boobs where just tragic, but looking at my body as a whole they are not. It made such a difference to me I’ve feel some NBE pressure is off since taking that test. The YouTuber in the video is also so great in explaining how it’s the same thing with facial proportions. It is pointless comparing a pair of lips, for example, with another woman’s because what makes a pair of lips look big or small depends on the nose and eyes it shares the face with and not the actual measurements of the mouth.

Anyways why I recommend the Kibbe test is because just like Bobbi says it’s about the whole body and proportions. Nobody you meet is just going to see you as just a pair of boobs walking around and neither should you.

Thanks for the answers everyone.

You're right that the body on the whole comes into account and thanks for the resources.

I just feel so full of jealousy and sometimes anger or sadness at seeing the body I wish I had.

(11-01-2021, 02:46 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

You're right that the body on the whole comes into account and thanks for the resources.

I just feel so full of jealousy and sometimes anger or sadness at seeing the body I wish I had.

YOU have the power to be anything you want to BE. And even better.

I little bit of love goes farther than a lot of hatred.

Give your girls some lovin and they will thank you!

Bobbi

(11-01-2021, 03:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

(11-01-2021, 02:46 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

YOU have the power to be anything you want to BE. And even better.

I little bit of love goes farther than a lot of hatred.

Give your girls some lovin and they will thank you!

Bobbi

I sure hope so. I've got very literally big goals.

Its great to have big goals!

Then you only have one, or two, targets to shoot at, and when you have reached it, all your other bits of life will have neatly fallen in place behind them.

Enjoy the sunshine.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon