Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to supplement hormones

This doctor argues that hormones should be supplemented in morning and only once a day to avoid receptor burn out:

https://www.yourhormones.com/take-hormon...e-morning/

I don’t think this counts for topical uses, like BO nipple cream. I’ve started taking all my BO in the morning to try it, but it’s not nice swallowing 3 huge pills on an empty stomach.

Also it seems some girls on the forum, like Miss madscientist, had much success doing the opposite - by taking all their BO in the evening. This makes me wonder if synthetic hormones might be absorbed differently in the body compared to BO or herbs. If it takes longer for BO to be absorbed, then maybe taking it in the evening means it doesn’t reach the blood stream until morning resulting in it not interrupting the body’s natural hormonal release cycle the doctor is talking about.

Thoughts?

(03-01-2021, 04:38 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

This doctor argues that hormones should be supplemented in morning and only once a day to avoid receptor burn out:

I don’t think this counts for topical uses, like BO nipple cream. I’ve started taking all my BO in the morning to try it, but it’s not nice swallowing 3 huge pills on an empty stomach.

Also it seems some girls on the forum, like Miss madscientist, had much success doing the opposite - by taking all their BO in the evening. This makes me wonder if synthetic hormones might be absorbed differently in the body compared to BO or herbs. If it takes longer for BO to be absorbed, then maybe taking it in the evening means it doesn’t reach the blood stream until morning resulting in it not interrupting the body’s natural hormonal release cycle the doctor is talking about.

Thoughts? 

Hey Nefer,

Long time ago Lotus posted a thread whereas the hormone regulation was in discuss - they agreed finally it was logic to think if T is high in the morning it would not make sense to supplement E in the morning but in the midday-evening.

I've 0 time right now to look for the thread but as soon as I can I'll post it here!

Happy growing <3

(03-01-2021, 06:17 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Thoughts? 

Hey Nefer,

Long time ago Lotus posted a thread whereas the hormone regulation was in discuss - they agreed finally it was logic to think if T is high in the morning it would not make sense to supplement E in the morning but in the midday-evening.

I've 0 time right now to look for the thread but as soon as I can I'll post it here!

Happy growing <3

Oh I would love to read that if you do find it! No easy task since lotus has a whole library here lol, but I’ll do some searching too, thanks!

(03-01-2021, 07:35 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Thoughts? 

Hey Nefer,

Happy growing <3

Oh I would love to read that if you do find it! No easy task since lotus has a whole library here lol, but I’ll do some searching too, thanks!

If its bio identical and not synthetic it really doesnt matter I am on a bio identical estrogen pellet implanted in my abdomen that constantly gives estrogen straight to my blood stream, now if it were a big deal of when to take bio hormones would my endocrinologist who has been one for 30 years do such a route for his patients? I think not lol but if its phytoestrogen such as PM etc I can see this being of importance due to you needing to take it at specific times to not interrupt your receptors when they are already filling with your own bodys estrogen at those specific times in your cycle.

(04-01-2021, 12:38 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Thoughts? 

Hey Nefer,

Happy growing <3

If its bio identical and not synthetic it really doesnt matter I am on a bio identical estrogen pellet implanted in my abdomen that constantly gives estrogen straight to my blood stream, now if it were a big deal of when to take bio hormones would my endocrinologist who has been one for 30 years do such a route for his patients? I think not lol but if its phytoestrogen such as PM etc I can see this being of importance due to you needing to take it at specific times to not interrupt your receptors when they are already filling with your own bodys estrogen at those specific times in your cycle.

That’s so true, with that logic your receptors should be completely shut down right now..?? And judging from your progress it seems they are obviously not!

Since quarantine and starting BO I feel like an unhealthy amount of my energy goes to worrying about my receptors shutting down and me noticing it way too late. I still have growth pains here and there and I take a break from BO during my period, but it’s still annoying that it could happen and I would have no idea and just continue dosing wasting pills and time. Many people report growing without sensations or pains in the breasts so how would one know “in time” that receptors are not doing their job?

(04-01-2021, 03:55 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(04-01-2021, 12:38 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Thoughts? 

Hey Nefer,

Happy growing <3

That’s so true, with that logic your receptors should be completely shut down right now..?? And judging from your progress it seems they are obviously not!

Since quarantine and starting BO I feel like an unhealthy amount of my energy goes to worrying about my receptors shutting down and me noticing it way too late. I still have growth pains here and there and I take a break from BO during my period, but it’s still annoying that it could happen and I would have no idea and just continue dosing wasting pills and time. Many people report growing without sensations or pains in the breasts so how would one know “in time” that receptors are not doing their job?

No because I am also taking a high dose of bio progesterone in morning and at night to keep things regulated and cleared/balanced regularly, hence why herbs or BO both work for me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon