Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 Months in and PM is working...kind of

Hi everyone, looking for some advice.

I finished my third month of using only Ainterol PM capsules for my follicular phase - I alternated between taking one pill one day and two the next. I found that I’d be sore every day and my swelling was pretty significant. I went from a small b to a full b for sure. Two things I noticed - I’d only get swelling if I took it with my birth control pill Norg-EE, and the swelling usually subsides half way through my luteal phase. However, I think I’m overall slightly larger than I was.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to make my program better? For reference I’m 21 years old, 5’7”, 123 lbs.

(21-12-2020, 08:09 PM)apuro Wrote:  

Hi everyone, looking for some advice.

I finished my third month of using only Ainterol PM capsules for my follicular phase - I alternated between taking one pill one day and two the next. I found that I’d be sore every day and my swelling was pretty significant. I went from a small b to a full b for sure. Two things I noticed - I’d only get swelling if I took it with my birth control pill Norg-EE, and the swelling usually subsides half way through my luteal phase. However, I think I’m overall slightly larger than I was.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to make my program better? For reference I’m 21 years old, 5’7”, 123 lbs.

Some considerations:

- Try it out combined with an anti-androgen = i.e spearmint, white peony or reishi may work for you

-Have u tried to switch the PM to luteal phase?

Good suggestions! I’ll definitely give one of those a try. When in my cycle do you suggest that I take an anti androgen?

Also, do you mean take PM in luteal phase as well or switch it to something else?

1) take antiandrogen pills all the month

2) dont take PM all cycle long, just in your follicular phase

3) in your lutheal you can use FG or other weak phytoestrogens but i suggest you to avoid them if u dont want to deal up with estrogen dominance

Be patient! Dont overload your hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon