Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Better Sleep on PM

Hello everyone,

I have only been on a low dose (500mg/day) of Pm for six days.  I do not expect any changes for being on such a low dose for so little time.  However,  I do seem to be sleeping better.  I have never been a good sleeper but I seem to be getting into a better more restful sleep.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen or its just me getting more rest.

Thank you

(18-12-2020, 02:35 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I have only been on a low dose (500mg/day) of Pm for six days.  I do not expect any changes for being on such a low dose for so little time.  However,  I do seem to be sleeping better.  I have never been a good sleeper but I seem to be getting into a better more restful sleep.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen or its just me getting more rest.

Thank you

Hi! Since you are male/male identifying(correct me if Im wrong as am only going off your account) your body is not used to anything estrogenic so its a natural reaction for your body to be like "wow this is a shock" and have certain effects stronger than that of a menopausal woman that being said there is a paper that states "When we look at studies of estrogen on sleep in menopausal women, estrogen usually improves the quality of sleep, reduces time to fall asleep, and increases the amount of REM sleep. Sleep lab studies also indicate estrogen reduces the number of times a patient awakens and may improve cognitive function," says Trupin.

So it makes sense that you are getting better sleep estrogen just does that to some humans especially those that are deprived or not used to the hormone at all.

GL!  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

(19-12-2020, 02:00 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(18-12-2020, 02:35 PM)sz1122 Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Hi! Since you are male/male identifying(correct me if Im wrong as am only going off your account) your body is not used to anything estrogenic so its a natural reaction for your body to be like "wow this is a shock" and have certain effects stronger than that of a menopausal woman that being said there is a paper that states "When we look at studies of estrogen on sleep in menopausal women, estrogen usually improves the quality of sleep, reduces time to fall asleep, and increases the amount of REM sleep. Sleep lab studies also indicate estrogen reduces the number of times a patient awakens and may improve cognitive function," says Trupin.

So it makes sense that you are getting better sleep estrogen just does that to some humans especially those that are deprived or not used to the hormone at all.

GL!  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Wow,  thank you for the insight. yes,  I am a male so that makes sense   I have been getting better sleep.  I apprecaite your help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon