Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time with a breast pump

I just started taking PM  only 500mg a day to begin with to see how my body reacts.  I did order a
Pink Electric Wireless Waterproof Silicone Brèâst Enlargement Enhancer Double Sùcking Cup Ma'ssa-ger for Women from Amazon because it wasn't expensive and I wanted to see how breast pumps works for me

Has anyone used this and any tips for someone just starting out

thank you

I have not used that specific one but typically the cheaper the unit the poorer the quality of the pump...   may work just fine for you but don’t expect it to last as long as a higher quality one.

(21-12-2020, 05:18 AM)Karren Wrote:  I have not used that specific one but typically the cheaper the unit the poorer the quality of the pump...   may work just fine for you but don’t expect it to last as long as a higher quality one.

Thank you  Makes a lot of sense.  If it is something that works for me perhaps I would invest in a higher quality one

Exactly...  Domes are domes it’s the setup and pumps that are different.   More expensive units are also typically more comfortable to wear and have a wider range of accessories and cup sizes.   Try pumping to see if you even like it the. Go from there.   Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon