Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Works - A beginner or non-believer's guide

I just want to put that message out there for anyone who doubts it like I once did: NBE works! 

Yes, you really can still increase your breast size after puberty. I didn't believe it, even in my first 2 years of NBE I didn't see progress so I didn't believe it. However in my first two years I did a lot of things wrong, I didn't listen to my body and experiment enough and I didn't push hard enough. I came back this year determined to make it work for me and it really did! I'm now up 2-3 cup sizes from NBE during 2020.

Here are my own personal observations about NBE and the problems that you might face that will make you think it didn't work (I felt this way too)

1. DON'T GIVE UP! No matter how discouraged you feel at a lack of progress while you find what really works for you, don't give up. In my experience I would focus on NBE for a month or two, see no progress and quit, then come back again and repeat. I would just lose hope and be depressed about it and give up and THIS was the real reason I made zero progress in my first 2 years. NBE works but it's not a miracle overnight thing, its going to take constant effort and time. If you aren't seeing progress, move onto my tip #2.
  2. TRY NEW THINGS! If you have been doing one thing and it seems to have no effect on your body, try something else. Read around in the forum and take ideas from other peoples success. There are countless different suggestions for natural breast growth that you can find on this forum or online with simple related searches. Remember it will take some time to find what your body really responds to. These points will be covered more in #3 and #4.
  3. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! This is something you will learn over time but listen to your body to figure out what works for you. If doing something makes you feel bad then don't do that. Find what your body responds to and what you can do comfortably. NBE is hard work but you shouldn't be making yourself ill.
  4. PROGRAMS ARE NOT ONE SIZE FITS ALL! Other people's experiences, tips and programs are a great way to learn new ideas and knowledge to try out for yourself. However they are not a one size fits all, what someone else's body responds to might not work for you. I often see comments on this forum where people say they tried out a certain program and it didn't work for them. That always feels discouraging when you put the work and effort in but don't give up at this point!
  5. FIND ALL OF THE THINGS THAT WORK FOR YOU! Using all of the steps above, you can find all of the things that work for you and try to make a consistent routine of them. It's not going to be the end of the world if you miss one day, but you should really try to do all of your NBE routine on a consistent basis for it to work. You can try to do certain NBE tasks at a certain time of the day if it helps. Good luck!

If you are here but you have doubts, I've been in your shoes. That's why I wrote this small guide for you based on all my experiences and things I learnt that brought me to this point where I am now regularly outgrowing bras. I can now happily say first hand that I know this works and I know that I will get back from it if I keep putting in.

Excellent Dreamergirl

Great advice!

Thanks

bobbi

Well SAID, dreamer <3 !

I've got an idea: If you don't mind, I think we could use your thread for giving good news in terms of NBE for all the newbies out there.

I.e:

I grew up 2 cups sizes during 2016 and 2017 - it was thanks to pumping and gaining weight as well. I went from 82 to 91 cm.

Then I lost weight in 2018 (almost 10kg) and I lost a cup size, but nowadays I measure the same as in 2017, therefore 91,5cm.

I've gained 2cm in this year, pumping between 120-180h.

(13-12-2020, 09:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Excellent Dreamergirl

Great advice!

Thanks

bobbi

Thanks. My idea was to give advice to someone in the position I was in because I understand but I really believe in this now after seeing what it can do when you keep trying.

(13-12-2020, 09:14 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Well SAID, dreamer <3 !

I've got an idea: If you don't mind, I think we could use your thread for giving good news in terms of NBE for all the newbies out there.

I.e:

I grew up 2 cups sizes during 2016 and 2017 - it was thanks to pumping and gaining weight as well. I went from 82 to 91 cm.

Then I lost weight in 2018 (almost 10kg) and I lost a cup size, but nowadays I measure the same as in 2017, therefore 91,5cm.

I've gained 2cm in this year, pumping between 120-180h.

I think that's a great idea! I hope this thread can be a ray of hope to people who aren't certain about seeing any results.

Thank you so much dreamergirl for your words of encouragement! The fun thing about having a couple failed attempts at NBE is experimenting and learning new things. Now that I have a lot more free time I’m much more eager to do more research into it Smile

(14-12-2020, 06:39 AM)leilajos Wrote:  Thank you so much dreamergirl for your words of encouragement! The fun thing about having a couple failed attempts at NBE is experimenting and learning new things. Now that I have a lot more free time I’m much more eager to do more research into it Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Good luck! I hope you can find what works for you. Having some failed attempts was my experience and now I'm finally on track, you can do this.

No

(13-12-2020, 08:57 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I just want to put that message out there for anyone who doubts it like I once did: NBE works! 

Yes, you really can still increase your breast size after puberty. I didn't believe it, even in my first 2 years of NBE I didn't see progress so I didn't believe it. However in my first two years I did a lot of things wrong, I didn't listen to my body and experiment enough and I didn't push hard enough. I came back this year determined to make it work for me and it really did! I'm now up 2-3 cup sizes from NBE during 2020.

Here are my own personal observations about NBE and the problems that you might face that will make you think it didn't work (I felt this way too)

1. DON'T GIVE UP! No matter how discouraged you feel at a lack of progress while you find what really works for you, don't give up. In my experience I would focus on NBE for a month or two, see no progress and quit, then come back again and repeat. I would just lose hope and be depressed about it and give up and THIS was the real reason I made zero progress in my first 2 years. NBE works but it's not a miracle overnight thing, its going to take constant effort and time. If you aren't seeing progress, move onto my tip #2.
  2. TRY NEW THINGS! If you have been doing one thing and it seems to have no effect on your body, try something else. Read around in the forum and take ideas from other peoples success. There are countless different suggestions for natural breast growth that you can find on this forum or online with simple related searches. Remember it will take some time to find what your body really responds to. These points will be covered more in #3 and #4.
  3. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! This is something you will learn over time but listen to your body to figure out what works for you. If doing something makes you feel bad then don't do that. Find what your body responds to and what you can do comfortably. NBE is hard work but you shouldn't be making yourself ill.
  4. PROGRAMS ARE NOT ONE SIZE FITS ALL! Other people's experiences, tips and programs are a great way to learn new ideas and knowledge to try out for yourself. However they are not a one size fits all, what someone else's body responds to might not work for you. I often see comments on this forum where people say they tried out a certain program and it didn't work for them. That always feels discouraging when you put the work and effort in but don't give up at this point!
  5. FIND ALL OF THE THINGS THAT WORK FOR YOU! Using all of the steps above, you can find all of the things that work for you and try to make a consistent routine of them. It's not going to be the end of the world if you miss one day, but you should really try to do all of your NBE routine on a consistent basis for it to work. You can try to do certain NBE tasks at a certain time of the day if it helps. Good luck!

If you are here but you have doubts, I've been in your shoes. That's why I wrote this small guide for you based on all my experiences and things I learnt that brought me to this point where I am now regularly outgrowing bras. I can now happily say first hand that I know this works and I know that I will get back from it if I keep putting in.

Totally agree with you!

I have finally started my NBE program and I think it works!!!

I am totally flat to begin with. See picture taken on 21 November 2020z Compared to the recent photo on 17 December 2020, I can now see some form!!!!!! I just dont know how to attach photos here!

My routine:

1. I pump and hold everynight 1-2 hours. I use small cups bought from noggleberry

2. I take 10 drops of bovine tincture morning and evening. I made my own tincture. (I followed Fertility queen in Youtube)

3. My other supplements are colostrum LD and reishi.

In terms of lifestyle. I work in a very stressful job. Im an auditor so I need to work almost everyday. I only sleep  6 hours a day. I still get enough sleep on weekends.

I don't drink coffee. My caffeine source is matcha and teas. I eat dairy free food and I avoid red meats. My protein sources are usually from fish, vegan food, vegan protein shakes. I am not vegan but I avoid dairy because I am acne prone.

Im so happy this is showing progress

Very good Beginnersluck.

Keep up the program and your progress!

Bobbi

Love the purpose of this thread!

I’ve had success with NBE as well over the course of 6 months. I can’t measure myself properly so I follow progress through photos and the fit of my bras.

I’ve experimented some with herbs but only been consistent with green tea and spearmint (due to PCOS I need anti-androgens) the main reason for my growth is pumping and massaging, and BO recently caused a growth spurt. (Started BO in October)

I’ve pumped roughly 250 hours and would estimate I’ve grown half a cup. My biggest bra which used to have gaping space at the top now fits tightly and my smallest bra doesn’t fit anymore. I could throw it away since it doesn’t even cover my nipples properly but I like wearing it sometimes just to remember I’ve made progress haha.

NBE is absolutely possible but takes consistency and great patience.

(19-12-2020, 01:43 AM)Beginnersluck Wrote:  I can now see some form!!!!!! I just dont know how to attach photos here!

It's easy When making a post at the bottom of the window just above the [Post Reply] button there are New Attachment[Browse] and [Add Attachment] buttons. Select pictures with Browse then add by clicking on the [Add Attachment] button.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon