Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Goats rue

hi all, i read a lot of wonderful things about this herb, it seems to build breast tissue, no matter if u r undeveloped or not.

Anyone has tried it?

Any opinions?

(12-12-2020, 03:10 PM)Cely Wrote:  

hi all, i read a lot of wonderful things about this herb, it seems to build breast tissue, no matter if u r undeveloped or not.

Anyone has tried it?

Any opinions?

I am using it I switched from Fennel to it, it seriously gave me some swelling in the beginning of taking it and grew me abit it is also prolactin inducing which you want since prolactin along with E and P helps breast growth however u dont want too much prolactin ofcourse so never too high a dose of it, it also lowers blood sugar levels drastically and is sometimes used in conjunction with actual diabetes meds so if u already struggle with low blood sugar its a no go! I definitely believe its helped me grow along with my other herbs and program, I am now busting nipples out a 36DD and according to measurement calculators online am somewhere around a 34E or bigger lol still to be sized again in person

Hi busty, so did u start from 36DD by your own or have you implants?

(13-12-2020, 02:59 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi busty, so did u start from 36DD by your own or have you implants?

My story in short is I started with a small A cup noogled like crazy got to a full A cup, got implants which took me to a 34DD/32E started nbe to gain more breast tissue and size and now dont fit into my 34DD anymore(nor some 36DD which is a bigger cup size) and have grown 2 inches in total in a matter of 2 or so months. I am still to get resized, NBE works but I still would have gotten implants no matter what best decision I ever made and all the naysayers/scaremongerers are simply those that have never actually had experiences with them so no one should be "scared" lol I just love the look of implants WITH a good amount of breast tissue covering them for that natural full slope that bounces and looks real, theres nothing worse then the implant straight under skin imo but thats just my opinion.

I’m not against implants, i asked you because i starter as AA cup (and it is not the same of DD, more tissue means better and Faster results)

I see here all Multiple A cup girls swallow pills and noogle but with no results at all.

I dont like the idea of get implants and change them after some years anyway. I also don’t like the “ball effect “ of implants.

I want to plan a fat transfer but in my country all surgeon are against fat transfer and recommends implants (they say fat transfer is not forever and you can’t gain a full cup size), in my country breast surgery is not very common cause the most of girls have at least a C cup anyway.

Are u a genetic male of female? This is an other important thing, there is difference between an AA cup genetic male (he can grow with right hormones) and a genetic female (AA cup with good female hormones and hight BMI has no sense, why not a B cup? Hey I have a good amount of fat , good hormones, regular periods, but undeveloped breast, it sounds crazy!)

(14-12-2020, 04:52 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I’m not against implants, i asked you because i starter as AA cup (and it is not the same of DD, more tissue means better and Faster results)

I see here all Multiple A cup girls swallow pills and noogle but with no results at all.

I dont like the idea of get implants and change them after some years anyway. I also don’t like the “ball effect “ of implants.

I want to plan a fat transfer but in my country all surgeon are against fat transfer and recommends implants (they say fat transfer is not forever and you can’t gain a full cup size), in my country breast surgery is not very common cause the most of girls have at least a C cup anyway.

Are u a genetic male of female? This is an other important thing, there is difference between an AA cup genetic male (he can grow with right hormones) and a genetic female (AA cup with good female hormones and hight BMI has no sense, why not a B cup? Hey I have a good amount of fat , good hormones, regular periods, but undeveloped breast, it sounds crazy!)

The "changing them after some years" is a myth some drs only state this to get more money, my PS whom has been in the game for 30 or so years says it is absolutely not necessary unless something is wrong his wife has had hers for 20+ years with no problems. But anyways

You can ask for small silicone implants that way you can have room to grow while you try the herbs.  just a suggestion.  i have implants too

(12-12-2020, 03:10 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Anyone has tried it?

Any opinions?

I've heard that the growth is temporary but I've been taking goats rue since mid November. I've gone from 34.5" to a steady 36" and still growing!! currently a 30FF  Big Grin

Definitely give it a shot. There was a week that I ran out of goats rue and they didn't seem as big and the growing pains slowed down.

How much goats rue did u take?

No, I don’t want implants, small or big, i wish for fat transfer in the future, just half cup and less fat in my thights would be great!

Right now i’m Doing fat dissolve injections in my seddlebags and inner thight
Whish I can start to dissolve my tummy too.

(15-12-2020, 12:44 PM)Cely Wrote:  

How much goats rue did u take?

No, I don’t want implants, small or big, i wish for fat transfer in the future, just half cup and less fat in my thights would be great!

Right now i’m Doing fat dissolve injections in my seddlebags and inner thight
Whish I can start to dissolve my tummy too.

I used this brand at the recommended dosage.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M9WS2ZR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_5Ak2FbJ9EY3AY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Because it suggested 2 pills 3 times a day, I just take 3 in the morning, 3 at night.

Let us know how it goes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon