Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Broken Capillary / Red Dot Wont Go !!

I've been noogling for a long time now & only recently in the last month did I get a red dot that is so stubborn & won't go! I've had them before but they usually disappear within a couple days but this one won't go.

I gave myself a break for a couple weeks & put arnica & it wasn't as dark as it was but it was still there. Maybe it wasn't a good idea but yesterday I tried noogling & now it's appeared dark red again...

I don't want to damage my boobs so how can I get rid of this broken capillary! I heard vitamin K is good for it, anyone tried it?

(08-12-2020, 12:52 PM)luna3071 Wrote:  

I've been noogling for a long time now & only recently in the last month did I get a red dot that is so stubborn & won't go! I've had them before but they usually disappear within a couple days but this one won't go.

I gave myself a break for a couple weeks & put arnica & it wasn't as dark as it was but it was still there. Maybe it wasn't a good idea but yesterday I tried noogling & now it's appeared dark red again...

I don't want to damage my boobs so how can I get rid of this broken capillary! I heard vitamin K is good for it, anyone tried it?

Try massaging gently for a good 5 mins with vitamin e straight from the capsule vit e reduces redness and improves circulation it is also recommended to intake daily for capillary health which this sounds like one that is broken

(09-12-2020, 02:42 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Try massaging gently for a good 5 mins with vitamin e straight from the capsule vit e reduces redness and improves circulation it is also recommended to intake daily for capillary health which this sounds like one that is broken

STOP noogling until you are completely healed!

(12-12-2020, 06:39 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

That too obviously lmao Id hope you already knew that though dont wanna cause any permanent damage!!

<meta charset="utf-8">

Ohh okay! Thank you for the recommendation, I'll take a look!

(12-12-2020, 06:39 PM)SweetO Wrote:  

Yes haha, I have stopped now! The temptation got me  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon