Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry massage device

Some opinions?

I’m too lazy to massage, so I want to try it. It is very affordable.

(30-11-2020, 05:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Some opinions?

Hmmm is this the pink stick on circles machine? (Lol sorry I dont know how else to describe it  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> Wink

If so Im pretty sure its just like a tens machine which more or less sends pulsing through to the muscle "massaging" it I remember seeing it years and years back when I used the noogleberry and after research finding it is sold elsewhere from China cheaper and breaks easily decided to just use my tens machine on my boobs and tbh it doesnt work near as well as good old manual massage does in regards to swelling, blood flow and so on. Up to you though X GL

(30-11-2020, 05:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Some opinions?

I will add though it was funny my boyfriend thought I looked so strange with a tens machine strapped to my boobs lmao

Is this working for u? Do u suggest to buy one?

I tried the TENS on my breasts and even tho the sensation is amazing. I dont see it increasing breasts.

Anybody have any success with this??

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon