Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Telling my boyfriend about NBE

So as I’ve mentioned in my posts I’m absolutely hiding doing NBE for my boyfriend who I live with and i really don’t like it. I actually feel guilty about it since we usually share everything with each other. The other day when I sneaked away to the bathroom to pump he knocked on the door and asked if I was crying in there  Sad" alt="Sad" title="Sad"> Made me feel horrible and guilty. I usually noogle while he is gameing so he don’t notice but since I do this one hour per day ofc he was going to notice sooner or later.

Besides feeling guilty I’m also slowing down my process. My current studying is only distance courses so I have the amazing opportunity to wear my domes all damn day if I want to. I’m just too embarrassed to do it. I’m afraid he’s going to judge me, and maybe even not appreciate the result because they are “not real”. (I’m doing it for myself not for him, he’s never said a bad word about my body)

Anybody who’s been or is in a similar situation and can relate? I appreciate anybody’s opinions or advice really, I’m very conflicted about this...

I think its time for a hart to hart chat.

It might seem kinda weird, but its healthy, its natural, and it makes you happy.

And i bet he will enjoy it as well as you grow!

Just dont over do the Noogle

Bobbi

My boyfriend and my parents don’t know about my nbe.

I don’t want heard stupid comments, i’m self conscious about the way my body looks because of small breast, the choice is mine.

I don’t care if the world is full of girls with AA/ AAA cups despite big butts and a lot of body fat. I just want to love more my body.

(02-12-2020, 02:46 PM)Cely Wrote:  

I don’t want heard stupid comments, i’m self conscious about the way my body looks because of small breast, the choice is mine.

I don’t care if the world is full of girls with AA/ AAA cups despite big butts and a lot of body fat. I just want to love more my body.

Hi Cely,

Yep, your body is yours to love!

And the more you love it the better you will feel.

I just discovered a wonderful sensation I hadnt experienced before.

When I massaged my breasts I'd apply the oil and begin the round and round routine.

The other morning I applied I dab of creme to each breast and slowly spread it over my entire breast with just my finger tips before beginning my routine. I watched my fingers move across them also.

What a wonderful sensuous experience that was!

Just the gentlest of touch to explore the shape and texture of each one, and I felt so amazing to know they were all mine, even small as they are, I was happy!

Give it a try.

Bobbi

understand you Cely, the reason I haven’t told him or anyone else is because I feel it is my business. It’s my body and about my confidence and I don’t care what anyone else thinks of it. The reason I want to tell him is simply because since NBE is something I do daily with massage and pumping and he is home all the time I feel like I’m sneaking around... almost like I’m having an affair with my breasts haha..! I’m not lying to anyone but at the same time I am keeping this secret. I wouldn’t feel this way at all if he simply worked at the office and I had time for my self. 

On the other hand it would feel so good to not hide it and to ramp up my pumping hours. It’s like I’m afraid he’s going to see me differently somehow? Like look down on me for being vain and insecure. I can’t decide 

(02-12-2020, 11:20 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

understand you Cely, the reason I haven’t told him or anyone else is because I feel it is my business. It’s my body and about my confidence and I don’t care what anyone else thinks of it. The reason I want to tell him is simply because since NBE is something I do daily with massage and pumping and he is home all the time I feel like I’m sneaking around... almost like I’m having an affair with my breasts haha..! I’m not lying to anyone but at the same time I am keeping this secret. I wouldn’t feel this way at all if he simply worked at the office and I had time for my self. 

On the other hand it would feel so good to not hide it and to ramp up my pumping hours. It’s like I’m afraid he’s going to see me differently somehow? Like look down on me for being vain and insecure. I can’t decide 

I can understand why you don't want to tell him. You don't want him to look at you differently and you want it to be something personal and private.

I think that you have that right but also since he has seen you sneaking away into the bathroom to do it, it might arise problems in your relationship if he starts to get suspicious that something is up. Of course he won't guess about NBE, his mind might go to worse places even if he is not insecure. Because he will know that you are hiding something and he doesn't know what.

I think that your only options now are to make sure he never catches you again, or to be honest and upfront if he does.

(02-12-2020, 07:05 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

(02-12-2020, 02:46 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi Cely,

Yep, your body is yours to love!

And the more you love it the better you will feel.

I just discovered a wonderful sensation I hadnt experienced before.

When I massaged my breasts I'd apply the oil and begin the round and round routine.

The other morning I applied I dab of creme to each breast and slowly spread it over my entire breast with just my finger tips before beginning my routine. I watched my fingers move across them also.

What a wonderful sensuous experience that was!

Just the gentlest of touch to explore the shape and texture of each one, and I felt so amazing to know they were all mine, even small as they are, I was happy!

Give it a try.

Bobbi

I think moments like this are exactly why we are all here learning and trying so hard instead of just saving up money or taking a loan to get implants. I have no judgement what so ever towards those who do, but personally I want to feel that satisfaction and pride over that it’s all me! The growth I have so far is not much at all but it is worth so much that it is in fact my own breasts.

(03-12-2020, 01:27 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I can understand why you don't want to tell him. You don't want him to look at you differently and you want it to be something personal and private.

I think that you have that right but also since he has seen you sneaking away into the bathroom to do it, it might arise problems in your relationship if he starts to get suspicious that something is up. Of course he won't guess about NBE, his mind might go to worse places even if he is not insecure. Because he will know that you are hiding something and he doesn't know what.

I think that your only options now are to make sure he never catches you again, or to be honest and upfront if he does.

I must have replied here at the same time you posted and that’s why I didn’t see it..!

You are absolutely right, I’m also worried he will start suspecting something worse. the thing is I always bring my phone with me to the bathroom too to listen to podcasts while pumping. There’s only so much you can get done during a whole hour. So far he doesn’t think it’s wierd because I have always taken long showers and I do spend time on facials and all that “girly stuff”. But hell, if the roles was reversed and he suddenly disappeared to the bathroom with his phone for over an hour daily I would definitely be suspicious..!

I read him very well so if I notice it starts worrying him for real I will swallow my pride and just tell him. I would hate to stress him for such a stupid thing, so I can make peace with telling him to avoid him feeling bad.

(03-12-2020, 12:53 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(03-12-2020, 01:27 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I must have replied here at the same time you posted and that’s why I didn’t see it..!

You are absolutely right, I’m also worried he will start suspecting something worse. the thing is I always bring my phone with me to the bathroom too to listen to podcasts while pumping. There’s only so much you can get done during a whole hour. So far he doesn’t think it’s wierd because I have always taken long showers and I do spend time on facials and all that “girly stuff”. But hell, if the roles was reversed and he suddenly disappeared to the bathroom with his phone for over an hour daily I would definitely be suspicious..!

I read him very well so if I notice it starts worrying him for real I will swallow my pride and just tell him. I would hate to stress him for such a stupid thing, so I can make peace with telling him to avoid him feeling bad.

I hope everything goes okay! Maybe you can just explain it to him simply as part of your body care routine and he might not dig deeper, especially if you already do that kind of thing. And in my opinion it's not a lie either, just a simple way of saying it.

Since you are living with him, I think it is important to tell him. He will already wonder what you are doing and you owe him an explanation. Don't ask him for his opinion, just tell him what you are doing and why. If you ask him, he will tell you your breasts are just fine the way they are, even if he would like to see them bigger as that is the safest answer. He will not want to risk your relationship by suggesting there is something wrong with your breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon