Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast tissue

I wasn’t sure where to post this since I’ve used varied NBE methods. I massage, noogle, and I have experimented with various herbs. I am now on BO only, not combining with herbs but still massage and pump.

Last week I discovered my breasts have changed, as in there’s new breast tissue in them. I don’t know if it’s milk ducts or what’s called breast lobules, but it is not fat. It’s those harder “lumps” you could feel very clearly during puberty. It’s in both breasts so I don’t think it’s anything dangerous.

I take it as progress but I’m surprised as I thought NBE would only gain fat in the breasts and this is very clearly new breast tissue or breast tissue that has grown bigger, and since I’ve been combining methods I can’t for my life figure out what’s caused it. I would suspect it’s bovine ovary but I’ve only used BO for 30 days. Does pumping enlarge the breast tissue together with the fat? Or am I just stupid and this is an obvious result of all forms of NBE and I just thought fat was all that was going to increase..?

(29-11-2020, 01:47 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

I wasn’t sure where to post this since I’ve used varied NBE methods. I massage, noogle, and I have experimented with various herbs. I am now on BO only, not combining with herbs but still massage and pump.

Last week I discovered my breasts have changed, as in there’s new breast tissue in them. I don’t know if it’s milk ducts or what’s called breast lobules, but it is not fat. It’s those harder “lumps” you could feel very clearly during puberty. It’s in both breasts so I don’t think it’s anything dangerous.

I take it as progress but I’m surprised as I thought NBE would only gain fat in the breasts and this is very clearly new breast tissue or breast tissue that has grown bigger, and since I’ve been combining methods I can’t for my life figure out what’s caused it. I would suspect it’s bovine ovary but I’ve only used BO for 30 days. Does pumping enlarge the breast tissue together with the fat? Or am I just stupid and this is an obvious result of all forms of NBE and I just thought fat was all that was going to increase..?

Don't feel stupid hahaha I had the same doubt years back ^^ Pumping divides all kind of cells, so yes, fat and tissue!!

Oops forgot to mention: Congrats on your growth!! Keep going!!

Thank you!! And good to know I’m not the only one getting all confused about it  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> it feels great to finally see some progress, although I can’t “see” much difference by just looking but when touching them I can really tell they’ve grown.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon