Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breasts are holding me back

(02-12-2020, 07:37 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi dreamergirl,
I dont really know how to help you. But I wanted to send a bit of my own experience to to you.. 

You know in life things can be very hard.. But it is what you make from it. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction...I think you must have heard from it as an American girl(?). Anyhow...I kinda believe in that. And perhaps you could give it a try. It will be hard.
But one rule of thumb with this is that you have to pretend that what you wish is already there. So you could tell yourself you have huge delicious boobs(laughing a bit here but it is true) And very important is that you truly believe it. Its actually called visualization... and it is free.
But your mindset is a bit of a problem here. You truly have to believe it. You have to believe you get what you asked for.

Okay another one that could be helpful...make a list of things you are grateful of. Do this everyday. It could be little things like I was happy today that I walked to the store with nice weather and no cold and rain. 
And you have to expand this.
And do this the other way around, look at people who have it worse then you...not at people who have it better then you. So look at the person in the wheelchair and relate to this...You could tell yourself you are blessed with two healthy legs etc.
Because truly, life goes by as quick as a train. And we can all end up in something terrible, you wake up something has happened and your life can be changed foregood(i've been through it)
Then go back to your wish...your wish is to be happy with big large breasts. But part of that wish is you wishing to be attractive for males..and another part turns around happiness..
You know how easy can life be if you are just happy...and go from there out...Because Dreamergirl there IS a solution for everything. Operation is a last resort to turn to as well.. 
And be honest with yourself, have you done EVERYTHING do fix this already? There might still be a lot to try out there...

So what I do when I feel horrible(believe me I've been through deeply traumatizing events) and the best you can do to calm down is tell yourself the truth what is going on how can I solve it. Big breasts cant be arranged in a minute(negativity/stress is bad for everything, for boobs too) So go and do something you like to do...pick a nice hobby like gel nails or a game or cooking or gardening or whatever makes your heart beating faster. Just forget about the trouble.. just say I dont want this crap...and turn your back towards the shit...
And focus on beeing happy. And dont forget to focus outwards like Surferjoe mentioned. Imo its not good to get obsessed with yourself..and other people might need you...like you are, as a happy person right?

Be strong, be wise and be happy. It sounds very simple, and I think time will help you. I believe you are in your twenties? Early twenties? This can be like a second puberty from experience. I think when you reach 25/26 you'll get a lot calmer and a lot more relaxed and chill and pacefull about things... Find a partner that is good for you in the first place, one that doesnt give you a miserable life.. that sounds like a happy place already right?
Your body is your tool, so take care of that...nbe evolves about healthy things and a healthy lifestyle which want do you harm and if your body just works with you, you get to grow some in the next  years or so. But dont rush it, its not fair to treat a healthy body like that. Do not dreamergirl forget what you have and ruin it before enjoying it. Just live your happy young - girl life.. find some nice friends or one good buddy who understands you and who will hug you when ou are sad or angry. Love and support is important. And sometimes words are just useless.
Sometimes brains can be our enemy...and they make us our own worst enemy...and then youll end up bitter and hurt.
Please dont!
I just hope you will enjoy your day after reading this. Because thats my message. Dont worry any longer okay girl?
I think we are all getting worried about youTongue

It seems like I really started something here... I'm sorry if I made everyone worried about me. Like I said, there are 2 times I come here: When I can handle the topic (I feel neutral or positive, you can even see some positive posts in my progress thread) or when I really need to talk about it (negative) and this particular thread came out of the negative mood, which I did apologise for in the second post since I realised it. I kind of regretted it after writing it.  I'm sorry to worry anyone or cause anyone to fight.

Thank you for your advice. Focusing on a hobby is the best advice ever and it's something I already do. It helps a lot but it doesn't take away from how I feel when I get grounded again from seeing someone who has what I want or looking at myself in the mirror.

Things are looking up for me, it's okay. I am grateful for what I have and there are other things in my life outside of boobs. I just have a complex/highly probable BDD that revolves around my breasts.

I will have a good day. Thank you.

(edit: I thought this was my progress thread...)

(03-12-2020, 01:21 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

I dont really know how to help you. But I wanted to send a bit of my own experience to to you.. 

You know in life things can be very hard.. But it is what you make from it. Have you ever heard of the law of attraction...I think you must have heard from it as an American girl(?). Anyhow...I kinda believe in that. And perhaps you could give it a try. It will be hard.
But one rule of thumb with this is that you have to pretend that what you wish is already there. So you could tell yourself you have huge delicious boobs(laughing a bit here but it is true) And very important is that you truly believe it. Its actually called visualization... and it is free.
But your mindset is a bit of a problem here. You truly have to believe it. You have to believe you get what you asked for.

Okay another one that could be helpful...make a list of things you are grateful of. Do this everyday. It could be little things like I was happy today that I walked to the store with nice weather and no cold and rain. 
And do this the other way around, look at people who have it worse then you...not at people who have it better then you. So look at the person in the wheelchair and relate to this...You could tell yourself you are blessed with two healthy legs etc.
Because truly, life goes by as quick as a train. And we can all end up in something terrible, you wake up something has happened and your life can be changed foregood(i've been through it)
Then go back to your wish...your wish is to be happy with big large breasts. But part of that wish is you wishing to be attractive for males..and another part turns around happiness..
You know how easy can life be if you are just happy...and go from there out...Because Dreamergirl there IS a solution for everything. Operation is a last resort to turn to as well.. 
And be honest with yourself, have you done EVERYTHING do fix this already? There might still be a lot to try out there...

So what I do when I feel horrible(believe me I've been through deeply traumatizing events) and the best you can do to calm down is tell yourself the truth what is going on how can I solve it. Big breasts cant be arranged in a minute(negativity/stress is bad for everything, for boobs too) So go and do something you like to do...pick a nice hobby like gel nails or a game or cooking or gardening or whatever makes your heart beating faster. Just forget about the trouble.. just say I dont want this crap...and turn your back towards the shit...
And focus on beeing happy. And dont forget to focus outwards like Surferjoe mentioned. Imo its not good to get obsessed with yourself..and other people might need you...like you are, as a happy person right?

Be strong, be wise and be happy. It sounds very simple, and I think time will help you. I believe you are in your twenties? Early twenties? This can be like a second puberty from experience. I think when you reach 25/26 you'll get a lot calmer and a lot more relaxed and chill and pacefull about things... Find a partner that is good for you in the first place, one that doesnt give you a miserable life.. that sounds like a happy place already right?
Your body is your tool, so take care of that...nbe evolves about healthy things and a healthy lifestyle which want do you harm and if your body just works with you, you get to grow some in the next  years or so. But dont rush it, its not fair to treat a healthy body like that. Do not dreamergirl forget what you have and ruin it before enjoying it. Just live your happy young - girl life.. find some nice friends or one good buddy who understands you and who will hug you when ou are sad or angry. Love and support is important. And sometimes words are just useless.
Sometimes brains can be our enemy...and they make us our own worst enemy...and then youll end up bitter and hurt.
Please dont!
I just hope you will enjoy your day after reading this. Because thats my message. Dont worry any longer okay girl?

It seems like I really started something here... I'm sorry if I made everyone worried about me. Like I said, there are 2 times I come here: When I can handle the topic (I feel neutral or positive, you can even see some positive posts in my progress thread) or when I really need to talk about it (negative) and this particular thread came out of the negative mood, which I did apologise for in the second post since I realised it. I kind of regretted it after writing it.  I'm sorry to worry anyone or cause anyone to fight.

Thank you for your advice. Focusing on a hobby is the best advice ever and it's something I already do. It helps a lot but it doesn't take away from how I feel when I get grounded again from seeing someone who has what I want or looking at myself in the mirror.

Things are looking up for me, it's okay. I am grateful for what I have and there are other things in my life outside of boobs. I just have a complex/highly probable BDD that revolves around my breasts.

I don’t think you should feel bad anything you posted, you can’t control how people react after all. I’ve seen several positive posts from you as well, I guess those who has not can get worried. Also I don’t see anything wrong with trying to create a safe place to vent, I think many people here can relate to it and feel less alone which is a positive thing. 

(03-12-2020, 01:48 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(03-12-2020, 01:21 AM)dreamergirl Wrote:  

Please dont!

I don’t think you should feel bad anything you posted, you can’t control how people react after all. I’ve seen several positive posts from you as well, I guess those who has not can get worried. Also I don’t see anything wrong with trying to create a safe place to vent, I think many people here can relate to it and feel less alone which is a positive thing. 

Thank you. I like to be positive and support others, but I also don't see the point in hiding how I feel about my breasts when the reason I have come here is to change them. I see others venting similar insecurities and feelings on here and I can understand how it helps to have something relatable, we all need to vent sometimes.

By the way, did you see my reply to your thread about your boyfriend and NBE at all? I only ask because you replied to something in the time I posted it so I know you might not have noticed.

All of you need to see what Jennifer did

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&pid=209225#pid209225

post 451.

The results are stunning to say the least

Merry Christmas

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon