Poll: Are you satisfied with using Noogleberry? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
42.46%
42.46%
No
5.59%
5.59%
Never tried
51.96%
51.96%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry

Photo 

I've read somewhere that breast pumps just fill your boobs up with blood temporarily, so after a period of time it deflates back to its regular size. Also, it might even cause stretch marks, bigger nipples, or sagging breasts...But many people on this forum seem to be happy with using Noogleberry.

Some questions for Noogleberry users....

About Noogleberry Method

1. How does Noogleberry work?
2. Is it safe and natural for your body?
3. Are the results completely permanent? Or do I need to keep on pumpinp to maintain size?
4. Will you get stretch marks, sagging breasts, bigger nipples or health problems?
5. How much bigger did your breasts get?
6. How long did it take you to reach that size?
7. How often do I need to pump, and for how long each time?

Pros: Of using noogleberry
Cons: Of using noogleberry

Any suggestions, positive or negative experiences, facts, etc.?

Thanks in advance for helpful responses.

Hi Choco!

I'm a very satisfied noogleberry user who has since Sept 3 gained about 2 inches. no sag, no stretch marks - they look great.

you have many questions and i think a lot of them can be answered if you look around the noogleberry forum. There are many different ways to use it (pump and hold/pump and release, long sessions, short sessions) and at the forum, you'll get an idea of what people are doing.

1. How does Noogleberry work?

Noogleberry works by promoting blood flow to the breasts, filling them with blood or "swelling" them, over time the swelling becomes permanent breast tissue. Just like any other pump.

I believe it is safe and natural, there are women on the NB forum that have serious health issues and have no problems with using it.

3. Are the results completely permanent? Or do I need to keep on pumpinp to maintain size?

I've only been pumping about half a year so I wouldn't know for sure, but I have taken a break for 2 weeks during the holidays and did not lose any of what I called my "permanent" growth.

4. Will you get stretch marks, sagging breasts, bigger nipples or health problems?

did not get anymore than I already had as far as stretch marks, NB actually improved the sagging I had, bigger nipples? nope they've always been this big haha, no health problems

I have went from a loose 32B to a full 32C, gained about 3 inches so far

Actually got to that size after about 4 months, just lately I haven't had as much time to pump so my progress slowed down

that all depends on you, some people pump once a day, for 30 min, others do multiple 30 min sessions while others do hours at a time. I personally pump at least an hour once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 hours

the only cons I can think of are the ring marks, but they go away after an hour or so without cushioning, with, they go away after 30 min. If I want them gone sooner I take a hot shower and let the water hit my chest for a good 5 min

there are many pros, but the biggest I can think of, is I have not talked to anyone yet that did not get at least some result from NB that used it like they were suppose to and not give up after the first few tries, it just takes patience and consistency, good luck!

How much is the noogleberry and where do you get it from besides ebay?

a double cup system runs just under 60 dollars and you can get it from here Noogleberry

Go to the forum and join it, then email lucy at noogleberry and tell her what you want to order and tell her your member name and you will get a 10% discount and she will send you a bill with the discount through paypal.

omg i been hearing about this noogle berry and i found out it is a pump
i am so clueless! wouldnt that hurt?and how do u do it?
i need like a video lol
cuz im taking
fenugreek 610mg + mixed herb formula (wildyam,black cocosh,dongquai,licorice,st johns wort) + olive oil massage
and i am getting abit of improvement for a month.

thinking what to do , to get the REAL result. i dont like wastiing money!

(30-01-2010, 09:49 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  1. How does Noogleberry work?

Noogleberry works by promoting blood flow to the breasts, filling them with blood or "swelling" them, over time the swelling becomes permanent breast tissue. Just like any other pump.

I believe it is safe and natural, there are women on the NB forum that have serious health issues and have no problems with using it.

I've only been pumping about half a year so I wouldn't know for sure, but I have taken a break for 2 weeks during the holidays and did not lose any of what I called my "permanent" growth.

did not get anymore than I already had as far as stretch marks, NB actually improved the sagging I had, bigger nipples? nope they've always been this big haha, no health problems

I have went from a loose 32B to a full 32C, gained about 3 inches so far

Actually got to that size after about 4 months, just lately I haven't had as much time to pump so my progress slowed down

that all depends on you, some people pump once a day, for 30 min, others do multiple 30 min sessions while others do hours at a time. I personally pump at least an hour once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 hours

the only cons I can think of are the ring marks, but they go away after an hour or so without cushioning, with, they go away after 30 min. If I want them gone sooner I take a hot shower and let the water hit my chest for a good 5 min

there are many pros, but the biggest I can think of, is I have not talked to anyone yet that did not get at least some result from NB that used it like they were suppose to and not give up after the first few tries, it just takes patience and consistency, good luck!

thanks for the info!

i am lurking around the forums to learn more about NB & UB

Nb seems promising

but yeah i am also worried of ring marks and nipple appearance.someone advised me to cover nipples.
do i do that with a tape? lol

Anastasia916

I'm new here, and I noticed that the same people always post. Why is that? It just seems to me that the same people always post because that is their job.. Maybe I am wrong... But it makes me skeptical when the same people are giving the answers...

Anastasia has been posting here because she wants to share her experience and success. Same thing for most others who regularly post. The "regulars" post to share their stories in hopes of helping others in their NBE journeys. Breast and self-image issues are sometimes very difficult to overcome alone, and I for one truly appreciate all the insight that Anastasia as well as other folks have given. They don't have to do this. There is no monetary gain for posting. You have nothing to worry about. And if you are still skeptical, then give it time. Read at least 6 months worth of posts from the past, or from now until 6 months later. I'm sure the sincerity of all people here will be evident to you then.

I'm planning on getting NB but I was just wondering, does the box that it is delivered in say "noogleberry". Weird question, but I live with a few friends and it'd be awkward if they saw what it was that I bought..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon