Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson pueraria mirifica

has anyone tried swanson pueraria with good results?

I tried biovea PM but It doesnt work.

What pueraria brand did u use? What worked for you?

Please help Smile

(17-11-2020, 11:40 AM)Cely Wrote:  

has anyone tried swanson pueraria with good results?

I tried biovea PM but It doesnt work.

What pueraria brand did u use? What worked for you?

Please help Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Hi hun! I personally have only ever tried PM from the following brands, hermetic herbals and another Aussie owned brand however recently I have been using the brand Rachaa its a Thai brand pure pueraria in capsule form they are very good quality and very affordable so far so good I am sticking with the recommended dosage of 300mg twice a day though I must say I experienced much more breast pain with hermetic herbals however they dont appear to be selling pm anymore and the dosage I was taking was way too strong that it really affected me mentally mood swing and emotional wise so please use it with caution and always stick to the recommended dose, boob growth doesnt always need breast pains and aches I have grown before without the usual pain and achy signs Smile I have bought Swansons Motherwort capsules a few times before though and I definitely believe in the quality of their products because I got massive nipple swelling and soreness when I was on their motherwort capsules however sadly cant take them anymore as they have mild sedative properties and mix badly with medication I am on.

Do u know where i can buy Good pm? You can send me a PM in order to avoid links in the thread.

I try to search about rachaa.

Thank u

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon