Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purchase sheep placenta

(17-11-2020, 09:39 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Oh yes there was taxes but I've deleted the receipt so I dont know the cost, sorry. I bought the Marumans placenta 15000mg and was very pleased with it, but FYI it is 15000mg per 3 pills, so 1 pill = 5000mg..! So you might want to purchase more than 1 while you're at it.

Yeah I wish there was a manufacturer selling glandulars in europe to make it easier and cheaper =( Pueraria as well is hard to get here, I have the Bioeva brand which I read more bad reviews about compared to other brands but it was the only one I could get my hands on. I stopped taking it since I started a BO program, but I experimented with it for about 2 cycles in lower doses (broke the capsules in half and mixed with my tea) and got very nice swelling from it, at least in luteal phase. I might try it again later but I'm letting my body adjust to the BO for at least another month.

I did'nt know swanson had PM, but the brand I read the most good reviews about is Ainterols PM. Dokodemo also sells PM products but I don't know about their quality, it seems many of them are more fillers and cheaper herbs with just a little bit PM so I you have to read the ingredients carefully. I have also searched for chiyomilks ladies pueraria with no luck, it seems everything chiyomilk related is completely deleted from the internet sadly!

Omg thank you for this website dokodemo! I was looking for a place to get Japanese supplements instead of Amazon because Amazon doesn’t have a huge variety. But I am thinking if maybe it’s better to order a higher percentage of PM from Amazon because it looks like the one from Dokodemo does have some fillers.  I’m confused now .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 16-11-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 16-11-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 17-11-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 17-11-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by elusive_butterfly16 - 06-05-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 18-11-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 18-11-2020, 10:55 AM