Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Purchase sheep placenta

Oh yes there was taxes but I've deleted the receipt so I dont know the cost, sorry. I bought the Marumans placenta 15000mg and was very pleased with it, but FYI it is 15000mg per 3 pills, so 1 pill = 5000mg..! So you might want to purchase more than 1 while you're at it.

Yeah I wish there was a manufacturer selling glandulars in europe to make it easier and cheaper =( Pueraria as well is hard to get here, I have the Bioeva brand which I read more bad reviews about compared to other brands but it was the only one I could get my hands on. I stopped taking it since I started a BO program, but I experimented with it for about 2 cycles in lower doses (broke the capsules in half and mixed with my tea) and got very nice swelling from it, at least in luteal phase. I might try it again later but I'm letting my body adjust to the BO for at least another month.

I did'nt know swanson had PM, but the brand I read the most good reviews about is Ainterols PM. Dokodemo also sells PM products but I don't know about their quality, it seems many of them are more fillers and cheaper herbs with just a little bit PM so I you have to read the ingredients carefully. I have also searched for chiyomilks ladies pueraria with no luck, it seems everything chiyomilk related is completely deleted from the internet sadly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 16-11-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 16-11-2020, 09:15 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 17-11-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 17-11-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 17-11-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by elusive_butterfly16 - 06-05-2021, 03:27 PM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Cely - 18-11-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Purchase sheep placenta - by Nefertity - 18-11-2020, 10:55 AM