Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Appreciating the little things

It's easy to be negative about our progress (or lack of it) so I wanted to make a thread where we appreciate the little things that NBE has made a difference in our lives.

I'll start with a few.

1. Making a little cleavage. My cleavage is far from impressive but having it at all has made me so much more confident. I always avoided tight or revealing/low cut clothing because I didn't want my chest size/lack of cleavage visible, but I'm starting to be able to try a few more styles.

2. Being able to buy a bigger bra size! Even though it's just numbers and letters, it makes me happy to go to the rack and buy a bigger bra than I was wearing last year and know it will fit me perfectly.

3. This is a minor and weird one but I actually love it when I notice my breasts getting in the way of doing something. Resting my arm and my boob is in the way? I love it. My clothing is too tight on the chest and I can't zip up my dress? I love it. They are just little reminders that I have grown.

Great Thread Dreamgirl

I appreciate all the wonderful people I have met here and the support they offer.

I appreciate that I can offer help to  others because of the experiences I have gained.

Like you I love to feel a boob where there was none before!

I love the way a dress looks so much better with some shape to it!.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Thanks again!

Bobbi

It seems I’m following your threads like obsessed LOL I’m just happy to see some new posts and this was a great topic!

I’ve been on NBE since February, but I count June as my real start, that’s when I had my pump and started massaging and had enough knowledge to buy the RIGHT supplements. My plan was to wear the pump all day basically to imitate a Brava program but due to covid I don’t have the house to myself as planned so that didn’t happen.

As for success - my clothes still fit and my breasts are conveniently not in the way of anything. But my bras are tighter, the smallest one so much that my nipples slip out as soon as I move to much. And my comparison photos are showing me deeper shadows. since we are talking about the small things.

(13-11-2020, 10:49 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Great Thread Dreamgirl

I appreciate all the wonderful people I have met here and the support they offer.

I appreciate that I can offer help to  others because of the experiences I have gained.

Like you I love to feel a boob where there was none before!

I love the way a dress looks so much better with some shape to it!.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Thanks again!

Bobbi

(14-11-2020, 01:05 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

It seems I’m following your threads like obsessed LOL I’m just happy to see some new posts and this was a great topic!

I’ve been on NBE since February, but I count June as my real start, that’s when I had my pump and started massaging and had enough knowledge to buy the RIGHT supplements. My plan was to wear the pump all day basically to imitate a Brava program but due to covid I don’t have the house to myself as planned so that didn’t happen.

As for success - my clothes still fit and my breasts are conveniently not in the way of anything. But my bras are tighter, the smallest one so much that my nipples slip out as soon as I move to much. And my comparison photos are showing me deeper shadows. since we are talking about the small things.

These are great, thanks to you both for participating! We should appreciate even the smallest things, to keep us motivated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon