Hello There, Guest!

Spam??

So while Ive noticed the forums have been pretty dead of late(obviously the virus, mums at home looking after kids and so on) I have also noticed quite abit of spam postings from companies consisting of random site posts, plastic surgery advertisements and so on? I remember back in the day when I was just a lurker of the site this never seemed to be the case, is there a moderator to remove these post clogging spam posts? Its just really tedious to see tbh,

Hugs

If you see any spam, please report it using the report button which is found at the bottom of each post.

(30-10-2020, 01:06 PM)Eve M Wrote: If you see any spam, please report it using the report button which is found at the bottom of each post.

Hi Eve will do!

I really hate the spam... I feel like most of it is scams praying on the more vulnerable users here who are very insecure and dealing with body issues. It's not morally right.

(07-11-2020, 08:03 PM)dreamergirl Wrote:

I really hate the spam... I feel like most of it is scams praying on the more vulnerable users here who are very insecure and dealing with body issues. It's not morally right.

Agreed doll its disgusting they come here to a safe and supportive forum to advertise absolute nonsense I have been doing my best since though to look out for and report any I see to Eve