Hello There, Guest!

Everything but the kitchen sink...(Progress)

(30-11-2020, 08:55 AM)hannah Wrote:
(25-11-2020, 07:20 PM)Rouje Wrote:

(24-11-2020, 11:15 PM)hannah Wrote: Can not find rouje models on the internet lol. But one member once told me that hormones in the body are a bit like a thermostate...once it becomes colder it automatically switches on the make it hot(lol) and this is the same with hormones once you increase lets say estrogen testosterone can increase as well. If there is one thing when it comes to nbe, less is more. Plus watch your body it will show you signs...like feeling more cold then normal can indicate low estrogen, this could be a good timing for the right kinda herb...and please do low dosages...it gives so much more results and less side-effects. I do like some things in your program but I think a herb or 2 less would be just fine..I'd remove the maca for sure...but thats because Its tooted for butt growth. Shy">

Here Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> https://www.rouje.com/e-shop/categories/robes/robe-gabin-mini-coeur-noir.html

Interesting on the temperature. Yep am definitely doing low doses of all, I take at the most what is recommended on the bottles and on a couple even less than that.

Is there anything else you would subtract as well as the Maca?

Oh wauw such pretty body's, the blouses etc look so pretty on them! When looking at these models you can see how pretty and sexy small breasts can be Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> 

But about your program I personally would remove PM, too strong, too much side effects like lowering red blood cellss/ iron. But if you would like to use it...use it as a topical...like a pm mask for breasts or perhaps you are creative enough to create a cream..But beware dont make a rancid porridge from it lol.

Oh and no tinctures...I've heard they are not beneficial for nbe.

Yes they are gorgeous!!

Ok thanks! I am happy with my programme for now as I am getting good results but will keep in mind if I decide to reduce down again in future cycles  Smile

Haha rancid porridge definitely does not sound good

Midway through luteal and I'm up to around 36" woo! Hoping I'll gain a bit more by the end of the cycle and then given the new programme in follicular not shrink too much.

So I have done some more reading and tweaked my programme a little further, really excited to see the results this month. I am currently taking:

Follicular:

Morning

MSM 1000mg x3

Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg x1

Dandelion 270mg x2

Maca 450mg x1

Forskolin 500mg x1

Fennel Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3 x30 drops

Solgar PM Phytogen 80 mg x1

Evening

Dandelion 270mg x1

Maca 450mg x1

Forskolin 500mg x1

Solgar PM Phytogen 80 mg x2

Na’vi Reishi 10:1 x 1/2 teaspoon

In luteal I am following up with:

MSM 1000mg x3
Omega 3 Fish oil 1000mg x1
Dandelion 270mg x2
Maca 450mg x2
Forskolin 500mg x2
Na'vi Reishi 1/2 teaspoon x1
Wild Yam Tincture 10 drops x3
Biova PC x 1/4 pump

So latest update - I have been continuing on with much the same programme except for switching out the few Solgar PM tabs I had built up to for 1 x Ainterol PM tab and dropping some of the peripheral herbs e.g. dandelion root as I ran out of them.

Still 36/36.5 on the tape measure but have noticed some volume increase of late.

Have to say that while NBE definitely works it takes a LONG time if you’re coming up from an AA!

Have seen a lot of success stories of late of girls going from B>D/B>E with a similar programme, so now I have finally built some foundational tissue and am at least a solid B I am hoping I will see the same results in the coming months. I have definitely noticed the biggest difference since adding the PC so seems that was what my body was missing.

Current program

Follicular:

MSM

Calcium & Vit D

Omega 3 Fish Oil

Maca

Forskolin

Reishi

White Peony

PM

Luteal:

MSM