Hello There, Guest!

Everything but the kitchen sink...(Progress)

Very long time lurker here! Having unsuccessfully tried NBE numerous times in the past I didn’t expect to find myself back on this journey (or on this forum), but life (and lockdown) work in mysterious ways.

Working like crazy and lacking things to occupy me, last month or so I went a bit gung ho and decided to (as the title suggests) throw everything but the kitchen sink at my boobs just to see what would happen.

This was not a properly planned out programme, so please take the following with a pinch of salt (and seek out the advice of the much wiser NBE goddesses on the forum instead), but here’s what I took:

15 drops 3x a day:

Natures Answer Dong Quai Alcohol Free Fluid Extract 30ml 1-2ml (28-56 drops)

Baldwins Fennel (seed) ( Foeniculum Vulgare ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Fenugreek ( Trigonella Foenum-graecum ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Wild Yam ( Dioscorea Villosa ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Red Clover Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:5

Baldwins Holy Thistle ( Carduus Benedictus ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:4**

Baldwins Hops ( Humulus Lupulus ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:5

Baldwins Saw Palmetto ( Serenoa Repens ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

3 tablets a day:

Solgar PM Phytogen 60's (80 mg of Thai Kudzu extract (Pueraria mirifica)

1 tablet a day:

Solgar Ashwaganda 60's (Standardised Ashwagandha Root Powdered Extract 300 mg)*

Solar Balance Rhodiola Complex 60s (equivalent of 250 mg of Rhodiola root if taken 3x a day)*

Holland & Barrett MSM 120 Caplets 750mg***

*taking for stress but I have since learned that these promote progesterone so win-win

**I have since decided to swap out the Holy Thistle with Baldwins Dandelion Root ( Taraxacum Officinale ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3 after reading that Holy Thistle can promote testosterone
***just started incorporating this

Having previously been a member of the IIIBTC and having worn kids 34AAs for the vast majority of my life, I was actually pleased when a significant weight gain (and subsequent loss) a couple of years ago left me with slightly more than a literal ironing board for a chest. 

Nevertheless I remained the not so proud owner of some 34” boobs until a month and a bit into this “programme” where by some stroke of miracle my boobs grew to 35.5”!

I have quite a wide torso, measuring around 31” in the underbust (despite being petite), so whilst I definitely don’t have a burgeoning bosom, I have wound up with a bit of something something.

Hoho!

I have also gained a little bit of belly in the process but I can’t say that that isn’t thanks to my new WFH sedentary lifestyle (and additional chocolate digestive problem). Honestly though, if I can grow a “normal” pair of boobs for the first time in my life I’ll happily take that for the time being and worry about it later.

I have just ordered some more of the above so let’s give it another few weeks and see if its just a fluke or if the boobs are coming to town.

P.S. named myself after the gorgeous French models on the Rouje website who all possess what I can only describe as an “ample bosom” and who I unashamedly desire to be.

(29-10-2020, 11:23 PM)Rouje Wrote:

Very long time lurker here! Having unsuccessfully tried NBE numerous times in the past I didn’t expect to find myself back on this journey (or on this forum), but life (and lockdown) work in mysterious ways.

Working like crazy and lacking things to occupy me, last month or so I went a bit gung ho and decided to (as the title suggests) throw everything but the kitchen sink at my boobs just to see what would happen.

This was not a properly planned out programme, so please take the following with a pinch of salt (and seek out the advice of the much wiser NBE goddesses on the forum instead), but here’s what I took:

15 drops 3x a day:

Natures Answer Dong Quai Alcohol Free Fluid Extract 30ml 1-2ml (28-56 drops)

Baldwins Fennel (seed) ( Foeniculum Vulgare ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Fenugreek ( Trigonella Foenum-graecum ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Wild Yam ( Dioscorea Villosa ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

Baldwins Red Clover Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:5

Baldwins Holy Thistle ( Carduus Benedictus ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:4**

Baldwins Hops ( Humulus Lupulus ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:5

Baldwins Saw Palmetto ( Serenoa Repens ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3

3 tablets a day:

Solgar PM Phytogen 60's (80 mg of Thai Kudzu extract (Pueraria mirifica)

1 tablet a day:

Solgar Ashwaganda 60's (Standardised Ashwagandha Root Powdered Extract 300 mg)*

Solar Balance Rhodiola Complex 60s (equivalent of 250 mg of Rhodiola root if taken 3x a day)*

Holland & Barrett MSM 120 Caplets 750mg***

*taking for stress but I have since learned that these promote progesterone so win-win

**I have since decided to swap out the Holy Thistle with Baldwins Dandelion Root ( Taraxacum Officinale ) Herbal Tincture 50ml 1:3 after reading that Holy Thistle can promote testosterone
***just started incorporating this

Having previously been a member of the IIIBTC and having worn kids 34AAs for the vast majority of my life, I was actually pleased when a significant weight gain (and subsequent loss) a couple of years ago left me with slightly more than a literal ironing board for a chest. 

Nevertheless I remained the not so proud owner of some 34” boobs until a month and a bit into this “programme” where by some stroke of miracle my boobs grew to 35.5”!

I have quite a wide torso, measuring around 31” in the underbust (despite being petite), so whilst I definitely don’t have a burgeoning bosom, I have wound up with a bit of something something.

Hoho!

I have also gained a little bit of belly in the process but I can’t say that that isn’t thanks to my new WFH sedentary lifestyle (and additional chocolate digestive problem). Honestly though, if I can grow a “normal” pair of boobs for the first time in my life I’ll happily take that for the time being and worry about it later.

I have just ordered some more of the above so let’s give it another few weeks and see if its just a fluke or if the boobs are coming to town.

P.S. named myself after the gorgeous French models on the Rouje website who all possess what I can only describe as an “ample bosom” and who I unashamedly desire to be.

That ** should be on RED CLOVER rather than Holy Thistle, ignore my getting mixed up between the two, I am still taking Holy Thistle!

Beginning month 3, my boobs always go a bit crazy round my period but I am still sitting at around 35.5. Fingers crossed for some more growth this cycle!

Whilst I haven't seen much more projection on my boobs since my last post they have definitely been filling in a little around my sternum (where I was previously flat and bony).

After doing some more research on the site, I have decided to streamline this month based on the suggested ideal programme components. Fingers crossed I still continue to grow!

Key components (as suggested by Lotus):
Estrogenic Herb - PM, Fenugreek
Pro-Hormone - Fish Oil
Pro-Aromatose - Just ordered some Forskolin (let’s try!)
Potentiator - Dandelion Root
Anti-Androgen - Reishi

Other:
Ashwagandha
Rhodiola
Maca
MSM

Might also try cycling with some PC for the first time if I can get it before Luteal starts.

(21-11-2020, 03:12 PM)Rouje Wrote:

After doing some more research on the site, I have decided to streamline this month based on the suggested ideal programme components. Fingers crossed I still continue to grow!

Pro-Hormone - Fish Oil
Anti-Androgen - Reishi

Other:
Ashwagandha
Rhodiola
Maca
MSM

Might also try cycling with some PC for the first time if I can get it before Luteal starts.

Sounds like a very interesting well thought out program Rouje! and YES you are correct in that red clover can promote testosterone in women so the research about it supposedly being a phyto estrogen is very conflicting! In a study of pre menopausal and post menopausal women whom took red clover it was found that their T levels greatly increased! Scary stuff, I too tried red clover and still have an unopened bottle that I am trying to find use for since upon research and small use I definitely wont be trying it again lol

(24-11-2020, 01:48 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:
(21-11-2020, 03:12 PM)Rouje Wrote:

Pro-Hormone - Fish Oil
Anti-Androgen - Reishi

Other:
Ashwagandha
Rhodiola
Maca
MSM

Sounds like a very interesting well thought out program Rouje! and YES you are correct in that red clover can promote testosterone in women so the research about it supposedly being a phyto estrogen is very conflicting! In a study of pre menopausal and post menopausal women whom took red clover it was found that their T levels greatly increased! Scary stuff, I too tried red clover and still have an unopened bottle that I am trying to find use for since upon research and small use I definitely wont be trying it again lol

Thanks BustyPrincess! Haha good job we both did some research before carrying on merrily with it Big Grin

Can not find rouje models on the internet lol. But one member once told me that hormones in the body are a bit like a thermostate...once it becomes colder it automatically switches on the make it hot(lol) and this is the same with hormones once you increase lets say estrogen testosterone can increase as well.
If there is one thing when it comes to nbe, less is more. Plus watch your body it will show you signs...like feeling more cold then normal can indicate low estrogen, this could be a good timing for the right kinda herb...and please do low dosages...it gives so much more results and less side-effects.

I do like some things in your program but I think a herb or 2 less would be just fine..I'd remove the maca for sure...but thats because Its tooted for butt growth. Shy

(24-11-2020, 11:15 PM)hannah Wrote: Can not find rouje models on the internet lol. But one member once told me that hormones in the body are a bit like a thermostate...once it becomes colder it automatically switches on the make it hot(lol) and this is the same with hormones once you increase lets say estrogen testosterone can increase as well. If there is one thing when it comes to nbe, less is more. Plus watch your body it will show you signs...like feeling more cold then normal can indicate low estrogen, this could be a good timing for the right kinda herb...and please do low dosages...it gives so much more results and less side-effects. I do like some things in your program but I think a herb or 2 less would be just fine..I'd remove the maca for sure...but thats because Its tooted for butt growth. Shy">

Here Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> https://www.rouje.com/e-shop/categories/robes/robe-gabin-mini-coeur-noir.html

Interesting on the temperature. Yep am definitely doing low doses of all, I take at the most what is recommended on the bottles and on a couple even less than that.

Is there anything else you would subtract as well as the Maca?

So I just checked my measurements on abrathatfits, according to this I'm a 32D.

This is hilarious, maybe I just have abnormally narrow/pointy boobs in that case because I definitely don't have enough boobage for anything close to a D  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> (sorry abrathatfits but you are far too optimistic).

Nothing crazy to report after follicular, stuck to the aforementioned pared down programme and am still at 35.5 so no shrinkage (woohoo).

Luteal begins now, will stop taking PM but continue with the others in my first attempt to cycle (ngl feels very weird not taking it for 1/2 the month, I hope I don't regret it).

PC ordered but not yet arrived, when it does will only do a tiny dab every few days for remainder of follicular.

Fingers crossed for some luteal swelling that stays!!

(25-11-2020, 07:20 PM)Rouje Wrote:

(24-11-2020, 11:15 PM)hannah Wrote: Can not find rouje models on the internet lol. But one member once told me that hormones in the body are a bit like a thermostate...once it becomes colder it automatically switches on the make it hot(lol) and this is the same with hormones once you increase lets say estrogen testosterone can increase as well. If there is one thing when it comes to nbe, less is more. Plus watch your body it will show you signs...like feeling more cold then normal can indicate low estrogen, this could be a good timing for the right kinda herb...and please do low dosages...it gives so much more results and less side-effects. I do like some things in your program but I think a herb or 2 less would be just fine..I'd remove the maca for sure...but thats because Its tooted for butt growth. Shy">

Here Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> https://www.rouje.com/e-shop/categories/robes/robe-gabin-mini-coeur-noir.html

Interesting on the temperature. Yep am definitely doing low doses of all, I take at the most what is recommended on the bottles and on a couple even less than that.

Is there anything else you would subtract as well as the Maca?

Oh wauw such pretty body's, the blouses etc look so pretty on them! When looking at these models you can see how pretty and sexy small breasts can be Big Grin 

But about your program I personally would remove PM, too strong, too much side effects like lowering red blood cellss/ iron. But if you would like to use it...use it as a topical...like a pm mask for breasts or perhaps you are creative enough to create a cream..But beware dont make a rancid porridge from it lol.

Oh and no tinctures...I've heard they are not beneficial for nbe.