Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

34AA starting programme with PM, Oils and other herbs!

I thought I'd log my journey here as a kind of diary for me but I figured it would also help other people if I started this thread!

A little bit about me:

- I'm 5'7, 58kg, fairly muscular and toned naturally but I do go gym to build the booty Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

<meta charset="utf-8">- I am 34AA

- I believe I'm testosterone dominant because I have oily skin, struggle with acne & have a high libido

- I've been Noogling since the start of this year (2020) which I think helped me build some heaviness but not much difference in appearance

My plan for my programme:

I've been taking Maca for a couple months now so I plan to continue taking it but I found some that have Gingko Biloba and lots of other vits, which will be good for my immune system.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0853DLC4H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 < Here is the link for anybody interested.

As I mentioned I've been Noogling since the start of this year and progressed from just about fitting medium domes to now being able to have both large domes on. I guess at least there was a little progress hehe   Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

So here it goes!

Everday:

- Spearmint twice daily (this will be to reduce my testosterone and help with my skin etc)

- Gingko Biloba 50mg & Maca 400mg (improve body circulation which I believe will help that blood get to my boobs & grow!! Also Maca is to balance my hormones, which I think is important for NBE)

- Reishi (reduce testosterone converting into DHT)

- Noogle daily for 1/2 hours (depending if I do 4 sessions of 1/2 hour pump & hold or 4 sessions of 15 minutes pump & hold)

- Zhi Mu extract powder + Aloe Vera gel (to plump up my chest a bit. I'm a bit boney in the middle so i think a plumped up chest will definitely give the appearance of bigger boobs)

- BCP

Follicular days 2-13:

- Ainterol PM 500mg (of course increase estrogen. I picked day 2-13 because I read on somebody else's thread they did this & I don't want it to interfere with my ovulation day)

Luteal days 14-28:

- Flaxseed Oil massage at night and alternate with Fenugreek oil too some days (I heard if you use only one all the time it can block your receptors and become counter productive!)

Now thinking about it, I might do FSO massages during follicular & do FO during luteal... Anyone know if one is better than the other in the different parts of the cycle? Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

This is just a little intro & about so I will start updating once I get started! I've ordered my Maca, Gingko Biloba, Reishi & Zhi Mu powder so I think I will take them for a month just to get them all properly in my system & then start PM the next cycle. I know PM can be very strong so I want to start with the less strong stuff that I know won't have too much of an effect on me. Also just to make sure I know if there anything that is causing any issues one by one!

Excited but also a little nervous   Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">   Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Wish me luck!

Right, so my Reishi, Maca & Gingko biloba & zhi mu arrived woo! I'm going to take that for a month & then of course start the PM & get the other oils etc.

I also tried out mixing my Zhi mu with my aloe vera which made a very strange brown pasty mixture. I've ordered a little pot to put it in coz the 100ml liquid bottles from boots didn't seem to be the right kind of container for such a thick liquid!

I put some on my lips, under my eyes & my boobs of course. Maybe my eyes are creating optimistic illusions but this morning my under eyes looked a little less dark, as though there was an extra layer of skin..  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> But will keep applying & seeing how it goes.

The measurements I did were from this thread https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24757

She used 15g zhi mu extract powder per 100g of aloe vera so i did 7.5g in my little bottle & 50g of aloe vera

So just a quick update. I'm a couple days away from my period & took my last pill yesterday. Soo, I will be starting PM very soon! A little nervous haha but I'm just hoping that it works well for me.

I have been still using the Zhi Mu + Aloe gel mixture every night. Can't say I see drastic changes but maybe it'll take a while to really see a difference. I need to buy a derma roller so maybe that will help with the absorption.

Only thing I haven't been doing in my plan is drinking spearmint Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">  Seem to always forget!

I've been Noogling on my usual weekdays & I bought a heating pad which has been so so good. Before I would be cold & then my hands would be too cold to massage & my boobs never felt like they had the blood circulation going. Also I've been experimenting with essential oils that I read in a previous thread. I use a couple drops of cinnamon oil (the warming/spicy feeling of the oil helps with blood circulation) & mix it with my coconut oil. I have to say, it's so strong that it kind of burns my nipples haha. Maybe I literally only need one drop.

I've also been trying out not massaging between each suction & only heating with the pad. It seems like people have said that they avoid massaging after the session as it kind of deflates them so I figured maybe that was happening between each suction as my boobs seem to lose the fluffiness & kind of go small & my nipples go hard & shrivelled. It's only been 2 days of doing this so can't say if it's been a massive difference!

Still haven't got round to getting some flaxseed oil or using my Fenugreek oil. Still unsure when & which is best for me :/

Will post again when I start PM!  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Hi Luna!

I'm very happy to see your here.

The forum seems very quiet, maybe corona, maybe the boobie fairy gave everyone their wish and they left here?? Who Knows

Noogle will give you more fullness to your breast and it seems like forever before you get and extra MM in your measurements.

I will be very interested if
Zhi Mu

works for your.

It seems like it should but when you think about the data. 8-9% increase may sound good but its just of your breast not your measurement.

So the jury is still out for me on this one based on cost and effort.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.

How is Maca working?

It added a LOT to my but which i didn't want, as did BO. Your exercise plan may help keep that part of you trim.

Keep up the good work and thanks for posting!

Bobbi

(13-11-2020, 04:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi Luna!

I'm very happy to see your here.

The forum seems very quiet, maybe corona, maybe the boobie fairy gave everyone their wish and they left here?? Who Knows

Noogle will give you more fullness to your breast and it seems like forever before you get and extra MM in your measurements.

I will be very interested if
Zhi Mu

works for your.

It seems like it should but when you think about the data. 8-9% increase may sound good but its just of your breast not your measurement.

So the jury is still out for me on this one based on cost and effort.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.

How is Maca working?

It added a LOT to my but which i didn't want, as did BO. Your exercise plan may help keep that part of you trim.

Keep up the good work and thanks for posting!

Bobbi

Hey HappyMe, yes it seems super quiet on here!! I see all these threads are from years ago. Maybe the boobie fairy did grant everyone their wishes haha!

I'm hoping the Zhi Mu does a little something, was never expecting big growth or anything but hopefully it can fill out my boney chest between my boobs. I can't say I have seen much difference with Maca. I think it's one of those things that it's doing good but you don't wake up like a superwoman or something. I have to say though, my skin has been really good for the past couple months so maybe the Maca has contributed to that.. hmm.. Naturally, I'm lucky to be quite slim & have a fast metabolism so haven't seen any problems for weight gain! Actually trying to gain muscle/weight so it would be no bad thing for me.

Thanks for your reply!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Update time. So it's day 4 of my cycle & day 3 of PM. I've woken up with about 4 new spots. Woo! I know I am on my period so that could be also but I'm pretty sure its the PM. I got rid of my bad cheek spots after stopping Borage oil & now it looks like they're back... I do hope they go after my period stops. Can't deal with breakouts every week!

I had a red dot from noogling last week & I kept on Noogling but it wouldn't go so I decided to stop till its gone because I can't have it scarring me! Not sure if it would but got a bit nervous. Been putting Arnica so hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow. Then I'll get back to Noogling.

Too early to tell if there's any differences & I'm guessing most of the growing happens in the second cycle?

Been manifesting & writing down daily my goals & positive thoughts. I hope with a positive mind, I can attract positive goals!  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Hi luna, i think 500mg of PM is too much (are u a petite girl or not?)

You can Also add placenta and collagen for best result and PM soap (i want it but i cant find a seller in eu)

I dont know if your spots are PM related, PM is good for skin (i took PM and BO and my skin was better, i struggle with bad acne since my teens)

Tell us how your program is going. Good luck

If this is your first program use just few supplement in order to guess what works for u.

I suggest you to avoid maca right now. It is useless for NBE.

Start just cycling PM and then add other things.

Hope this help

(19-11-2020, 07:42 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Hi luna, i think 500mg of PM is too much (are u a petite girl or not?)

You can Also add placenta and collagen for best result and PM soap (i want it but i cant find a seller in eu)

I dont know if your spots are PM related, PM is good for skin (i took PM and BO and my skin was better, i struggle with bad acne since my teens)

Tell us how your program is going. Good luck

Hey! I’m 5’7 so I wouldn’t say petite no. I heard lots of people recommended ainterol & they only seem to have 500mg pills!

Oh that’s good to hear it made your skin better! I hope it does same for me after my period is finished. Maybe it is just a period breakout.

Do you know anymore information about collagen or placenta & why it is good with PM?

Xx

500mg is too much to start, you dont know how your body reacts.

Use 200/300 mg in your first cycle and then ramp up.

I took 500mg daily and messed my cycle and gave me water ret and cellulite.

Placenta and collagen helps your growth (because it’s rich in growth factors) Check out Japanese programs, I plan to start one, I just need to purchase my pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon