Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feedback on my boobs please

Hello folks,

This is my first time posting! Ive been using NB for about 6 weeks but wanted some advice/feedback about the shape of my boobs.

One of my breasts sits about 1cm higher than the other.  The higher breast also seems to be narrower. Funnily enough the higher one, although it looks smaller, is actually fuller.

Can anyone give advice on whether it is possible to fix this problem naturally e.g. wiyh massage or NB.

Thanks lovlies x

Can anyone tell me why it wont let me attach a picture?

Hi, I think push-ups to work on the muscles surrounding your chest might be a way to change the uneveness in your breasts.
Squats might help for the back..whiich in turn is attached to your chest as well.
Our shapes are all defined by muscle...nothing more...It is not lop-sided bone its the muscles causing the asymetry.

Goodluck!

*quick edit: Patience is key when working with muscles, dont expect results too soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon