Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and eager to grow any suggestions help

It’s been a while since my last post I have been distracted with life problems, but I finally ordered the Noogleberry. It’s been about a week of waiting and it’s scheduled to arrive Friday, I’m very excited.

I also have gotten my birth control removed, but have been having really weird symptoms. My breast have been sore, they feel like they do right before I get my period. They have been feeling like this for about a week and a half. I’m thinking that’s my body is returning back to its normally hormone production, my body has not produced its natural hormones since starting the implant. I’m hoping my period arrives so I can work on any imbalances that I have always had, my periods are usually really irregular.

Other than that I’m really excited to use my Noogleberry I will be posting updates monthly.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread