Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and eager to grow any suggestions help

(10-10-2020, 10:45 PM)milkANDcookies Wrote:  

(10-10-2020, 04:31 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Here’s a really great post about low pressure pumping, the method I use: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30046&highlight=Brava I’ve only been doing low pressure/long duration pumping for 2 weeks so its too early to tell you how well it worked for me. I’m not against herbal/hormonal NBE methods but there’s no one program that works for everyone. There’s a lot of guessing and trial and error involved in finding an effective hormonal nbe program for you, and I was never able to find one that worked for me. I still might add some herbs back into my program in the future. BTW I have a personal program page called “My Brava Program” if you’re interested in how I do it.

Wow thanks a lot, such great info. and the research papers on pumping really give me hope. Do you have any thoughts on using cupping method to target specific areas of breast. I have more of an issue with the medial lower quadrant of my right one. I would think cupping and pumping offer the same mechanism of expansion.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Pumping is essentially the same as cupping except that most people obviously use a cup that fits over the whole breast. I’m not sure about using a smaller cup on only one section of the breast. It’s very uncommon and I’ve never heard of anyone getting a significant increase in size that way, but it doesn’t seem like that’s what you’re trying to achieve. I don’t know if using a tiny cup will help with shape any more than “regular” pumping does, but I suppose it’s possible. Most people who want to change the shape of their breasts by pumping will just change the cup position based on their goals. For example, if they want to increase cleavage, they’ll move the cups closer together. If they want more fullness up top, they’ll move them up a little.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the person who posted the post that I linked seems to think that there is no minimum amount of time per day that you need to pump in order to see growth. They seem to be suggesting that you could pump 1 hour a day, and you will still achieve around 1 cup size of real growth after 110 hours of pumping. That might be true, but the creators of Brava disagree, and I think I do too. Most people who got a lot of growth from pumping sem to have pumped for at least 4 hours a day, if not more. I tend to think there is a minimum amount of hours that most people will need to pump per day in order to trigger growth rather than just long lasting swelling. I’m not sure what the minimum amount of time really is, and I suspect it depends on how much pressure you use. For me 3 hours of medium to high pressure pumping did not do much but damage my skin and cause pain and bruising. That’s why I choose to switch to pumping for a very long duration at a very low pressure.

If you choose to go this route, you could try using a pump with a pressure gauge and airlock cups rather than using an electric pump. It’s a lot cheaper than what I’m doing. If you only go up to 15 to 20mmhg on the guage, it should be safe to maintain for hours at a time. The problem I had when I tried that method was that the cups didn’t stay on while sleeping. My electric Brava pump solved that problem for me, because it turns back on whenever it detects that the pressure has dropped below 15mmhg. A regular nursing pump can’t be used for this purpose, because they aren’t designed to stay on for long periods of time. If someone could find a nursing pump that could safely be left on for 8-12 hours at low pressure, that could work. I’ve wondered if a hospital quality pump designed for multiple users could work, but it would probably cost a lot more than just buying a used brava smartbox off ebay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread