Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and eager to grow any suggestions help

(10-10-2020, 04:31 AM)ShelaVenna Wrote:  

Here’s a really great post about low pressure pumping, the method I use: https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=30046&highlight=Brava
I’ve only been doing low pressure/long duration pumping for 2 weeks so its too early to tell you how well it worked for me. I’m not against herbal/hormonal NBE methods but there’s no one program that works for everyone. There’s a lot of guessing and trial and error involved in finding an effective hormonal nbe program for you, and I was never able to find one that worked for me. I still might add some herbs back into my program in the future. BTW I have a personal program page called “My Brava Program” if you’re interested in how I do it.

Wow thanks a lot, such great info. and the research papers on pumping really give me hope. Do you have any thoughts on using cupping method to target specific areas of breast. I have more of an issue with the medial lower quadrant of my right one. I would think cupping and pumping offer the same mechanism of expansion.  Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread