Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and eager to grow any suggestions help

Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> HIII!!! I am really new to the forum and NBE. I have been struggling so much my whole life with body image issues. I am so glad I found a place where I can share and learn from others. Just a little while ago I thought there was no hope except for surgery but being the hard headed person I am I kept searching for natural remedies.

I have mild tubular breast not diagnosed but just based of the research I have done. I also have a notable asymmetry my right one lacks fullness in the middle lower quadrant. I am also very unhappy with my areolas as they are very large and one of my nipples always seems to stay flat.

I had a very stressful adolescence and have always had an irregular periods. When I was younger I was told that it could be PCOS, because i also had sign of high androgens (hirutism) but never did any pelvic ultrasounds because of my age. After reading that stress can create hormonal imbalances and researching PCOS I think my breast may be underdeveloped due to the imbalance of hormones during puberty.

I have had the nexplanon BC implant for a year now and planning on getting it revomed after reading that it could cause an increase in androgens and having bad acne occur because of it. At my appointment I will request blood work and hopefully a ultrasound to determine if PCOS is at cause of my hormonal imbalance.

Currently I have started massaging using lymphatic drainage technique, fat brushing technique and adjusting my diet to include more protein and calcium. I have been looking at scoop and lift bras as I have read they are helpful, and would appreciate any suggestions. I am looking at buying a nipplet, I have read on here that it helps make the areola smaller.

My measurements are:

34C

underbust 33.5in

Bust 37.5in

My Goal is to gain 3 cup sizes soo...DDD create a rounder fuller shape, create more cleavage and make areolas smaller. I would appreciate any suggestions for my particular case I will be updating how things go at the doctor and what supplements I add. I will attach images if I build up the courage to. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread