Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with PC and other herbs??

(19-10-2020, 03:53 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  In my sig thread generally I suggest that those starting from AA work on good nutrition before diving too heavily into herbs.  And be patient as it may take many months for nutrition to get you ready to grow.  More specific tips in link.

Due to your testosterone issues I would still agree with mint and reishi without waiting.  Noogling and massage almost never hurt (except rarely via injury).  Mostly just the PM and PC are iffy as they are very strong.  At the least Iā€™d suggest lowering their amounts and increasing them back up only if/when growth is going well and without any added hormonal issues.

Thanks for your reply. I generally eat pretty good and I also make sure I eat a lot of calories seeing as I go gym and I want to build more muscle in my lower body. I understand that nutrition definitely plays a massive part but I don't think it would make much difference to my size from how I eat now.

I've taken a break from Noogling because I've actually been struggling getting much results and with it taking up so much of my morning, it was getting a little tiring Sad Might start again once I start PM. I'm not looking to take too much PM as well but I definitely just want to see how my body reacts. 

What do you think about cycling PM and using fenugreek/flaxseed oil in my luteal phase?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
PM with PC and other herbs?? - by luna3071 - 09-10-2020, 11:31 AM
RE: PM with PC and other herbs?? - by surferjoe2007 - 19-10-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: PM with PC and other herbs?? - by luna3071 - 19-10-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: PM with PC and other herbs?? - by surferjoe2007 - 19-10-2020, 04:12 PM