Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Early Puberty Throat Infections or other illness

How many of you A, AA, and small B cups had chronic throat infections or even mononucleosis during early puberty? I had chronic infections then eventually caught mono when I was 12, almost 13. To this day I still have episodes of fatigue, sometimes they last a few days, other times for a few weeks. I had my thyroid tested a few years ago during one of my fatigued episodes, it was normal. Most likely it is EBV from the mono and should probably get a test. Anyway I think the year long stint of infections then mono messed something up, because I remember my chest starting to swell and feel heavy, even jiggle if I didn't wear a bra when I was 11. After that my growth seems to have stopped, and all of my weight would go to my butt. FFWD to my 20's and 30's, I had kids and was able to successfully breastfeed all of them. My breasts would often become engorged, and at some points I probably could have fed twins. Right when my milk supply came in I was able to fill out my mother's 36C bra. Then the swelling would go down to a 34B, then 32B, and and eventually to a small 34A. At their smallest they appear tubular or just deflated.

I started BO a month ago, along with kelp, D3, vitamin B, spirulina, chlorella, zinc, & vitamin C. I also take lysine for cold sores that pop up in my nostril during my cycle, and magnesium to sleep. I have been massaging mornings with lavender oil, and aloe vera lotion. I did throw in a flaxseed massage at night and swelled up from 33 inches to 34. Yes I know you shouldn't mix BO and flaxseed, however it made me swell quickly. On top of that I drink a smoothie with the chlorella, tumeric, cinnamon, avocado, honey, and cassava flour.

All off this has helped me go from 31" under bust and 33" at my fullest part to 31" under bust and 34" at my fullest point. However it is possible that it could disappear after my cycle comes and goes. It's annoying because a 32B or 34A bra feels too tight, and the next sizes are too big. Honestly I don't even care if I never get past a B cup, I would just like more fullness at the top and right under.

So anyone else with a history of childhood or teenage illness and you believe that is the cause of being underdeveloped of deflating easily?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon