Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream give me headache

(05-07-2021, 12:44 AM)msla Wrote:  
(10-09-2020, 07:10 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  The chance of serious negative effects is virtually nil because your body already has much more than what’s in the cream, pregnancy or prescription progesterone an order of magnitude more.  But yes headaches and other problems related to shifting hormones are possible (and the same as what might happen when they naturally shift each menstrual cycle).  The second concern is whether or not progesterone is truly what you need to grow, or if it’s actually something else, or if it’s both progesterone and something else.

IMO try the foods in my sig thread to help give you a good baseline.  Try a smaller amount of progesterone temporarily, more later and see how it goes.  Normally hormonal problems are also bad for growth so if it’s not a temporary headache don’t push it and consider stopping PC entirely and/or get a hormone test to help figure out what you really need.  There is almost never a good reason to “tough it out”.

Thank you. I just do meaningless thing lately lol. I just want to ask about herbal infused oil for massage. Do the girls here, they make the quantity of infused oil to use for how long: one week, or one month....? I have 30ml of fenugreek oil, i will store it in the refridgerator, but i don't know how long shoud i use the infused oil? Or i can store as many months as i could ? I saw that the girls here said we should leave the mixture for 2 weeks for herbs to be absorbed fully to oil, so after 2 weeks should i strain the mixture so it can last longer ? My oil may include fenugreek oil, grounded black pepper, grounded cinnamon or some drop of cinnamon oil, maybe some vitamin e. In the future i may add some Pm powder.

2 weeks MINIMUM to infuse, shaking everyday leaving on window seal, dont strain as then it will get more and more potent as time goes on, you might want to add much more ingredients to your herbal infusion like extra fenugreek, aguaje, fennel, goats rue(powdered or powdered in capsule form emptied), licorice root, or even PM which is great! The only reason I dont use it is I get crazy when on it like very hormonal, hot flashes etc as its too potent for me, as for how long it lasts, that totally depends on the oil you infuse it with, I infuse mine with sunflower oil which lasts me many months and doesnt go rancid like other oils

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 23-08-2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by surferjoe2007 - 10-09-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 05-07-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by Bustyprincess - 05-07-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 05-07-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by Bustyprincess - 05-07-2021, 09:33 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 06-07-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by Bustyprincess - 06-07-2021, 05:39 AM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 06-07-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by Bustyprincess - 06-07-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Progesterone cream give me headache - by msla - 20-07-2021, 10:42 PM