Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pressure vs. time pumping

Hi friends,

I recently got back to pumping and learned that my first months of pumping was with cups WAY too small..! I’m a small B-cup so I’ve been using the medium Noogleberry cups until I figured I would get a better shape from using large cups. My breasts have a flat round shape so even if they are small, they are still wide if that makes sense. I came over a very cheap deal on the large kangzhu cups and trying them the first time I was blown away by the difference! Not only is the shape of swelling better and rounder but my god, the way they fit!!! They are contoured with a silicone ring around the edges which creates a great seal and they fit my chest so good I can actually walk around with them on and do stuff. This is revolution in my NBE journey and made my life so  much easier, I’m very motivated and just wanted to share that Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Now my question is about pressure, I don’t have a pump that shows the actual pressure so I have to go by feeling. I have very stretchy skin and I’m afraid I might be hurting breast tissue without noticing. I only got the red dots once on the side under my armpit and I didn’t feel any discomfort when causing that. I’ve read some post about pressure being too high if skin turns purple but I don’t think that applies to everyone, I’m so pale my skin tone changes immediately from any pressure. My go to pressure right now is to have a pressure that’s high but when knocking on the domes the breast still jiggles. I wear them while studying from home so I can’t apply the 7:2 method, that would take too much attention from studying, but I take a 5 minute break every 30 minutes or so and I wear them 2-4 hours Monday-Friday, on weekends I don’t pump at all. I am of course using oil when pumping, coconut at the moment while waiting for my aloe Vera to arrive.

Should I regulate pressure depending on the time pumping? For example if I only have 30 minutes I go high pressure, and if I can sit a couple of hours I apply a lower pressure? Is there ever a benefit from pumping so hard the breast is not able to jiggle at all inside domes? If you do it very short intervals for example.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

(22-08-2020, 09:26 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hi friends,

I recently got back to pumping and learned that my first months of pumping was with cups WAY too small..! I’m a small B-cup so I’ve been using the medium Noogleberry cups until I figured I would get a better shape from using large cups. My breasts have a flat round shape so even if they are small, they are still wide if that makes sense. I came over a very cheap deal on the large kangzhu cups and trying them the first time I was blown away by the difference! Not only is the shape of swelling better and rounder but my god, the way they fit!!! They are contoured with a silicone ring around the edges which creates a great seal and they fit my chest so good I can actually walk around with them on and do stuff. This is revolution in my NBE journey and made my life so  much easier, I’m very motivated and just wanted to share that Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Now my question is about pressure, I don’t have a pump that shows the actual pressure so I have to go by feeling. I have very stretchy skin and I’m afraid I might be hurting breast tissue without noticing. I only got the red dots once on the side under my armpit and I didn’t feel any discomfort when causing that. I’ve read some post about pressure being too high if skin turns purple but I don’t think that applies to everyone, I’m so pale my skin tone changes immediately from any pressure. My go to pressure right now is to have a pressure that’s high but when knocking on the domes the breast still jiggles. I wear them while studying from home so I can’t apply the 7:2 method, that would take too much attention from studying, but I take a 5 minute break every 30 minutes or so and I wear them 2-4 hours Monday-Friday, on weekends I don’t pump at all. I am of course using oil when pumping, coconut at the moment while waiting for my aloe Vera to arrive.

Should I regulate pressure depending on the time pumping? For example if I only have 30 minutes I go high pressure, and if I can sit a couple of hours I apply a lower pressure? Is there ever a benefit from pumping so hard the breast is not able to jiggle at all inside domes? If you do it very short intervals for example.

There's a difference between it turning red and it turning purple. It turning purple has nothing to do with how pale you are and indicates that you have cut off circulation and that is something that nobody ever wants because it will damage breast tissue. As far as it turning red goes, it turning a little red is okay but I would keep it from turning too red. I wouldn't worry about damaging breast tissue unless you're getting signs of overpumping like it turning purple, broken capillaries (those dots), or the breast being a different color when you're done. I struggled with this at first where it took almost a month for my breast to get use to it where it wasn't getting overpumped from even low pressure. I got over it by doing a small amount of pressure for a longer duration until it was use to it although I don't think it's necessary to do longer duration I think it just helped my breast to get over it in a shorter period of time. 

I would use caution with trying to go higher pressure because you have a shorter period of time to work with. I'm not an expert on the subject but I don't think there's actually benefit in going to higher pressures then what is necessary to grow. Not only do you risk signs of overpumping, but to a certain extent noogleberry is still a time thing more then anything. I don't regulate pressure based off time pumping, although I'm also currently in a position where I can consistently do the same amount of time. A good rule of thumb is enough pressure that it doesn't hurt and you don't get overpumping signs, but you're also getting good swelling. If you don't have as much time one day that's fine considering it's a long term commitment, but going to high pressures won't make up for the short duration you can do it that day and actually just risks overpumping. After overpumping you sometimes have to take time off too which just sets you back. I would focus on finding the right pressure for you that is in the sweet spot where you're not overpumping but getting good swelling and then putting in whatever time you're able to each day.

Hi
Nefertity

Like poison Ivy said!

I pump up the pressure at first till it feels uncomfortable, then bleed off a little till my body likes it.

Time is better than over pressure.

And I like to pump for an hour, tkae long break and  pump again before the swelling goes away. That way i'm a little bit ahead.

Dont forget to drink lots of water too.

Bobbi

(22-08-2020, 04:09 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Hi friends,

There's a difference between it turning red and it turning purple. It turning purple has nothing to do with how pale you are and indicates that you have cut off circulation and that is something that nobody ever wants because it will damage breast tissue. As far as it turning red goes, it turning a little red is okay but I would keep it from turning too red. I wouldn't worry about damaging breast tissue unless you're getting signs of overpumping like it turning purple, broken capillaries (those dots), or the breast being a different color when you're done. I struggled with this at first where it took almost a month for my breast to get use to it where it wasn't getting overpumped from even low pressure. I got over it by doing a small amount of pressure for a longer duration until it was use to it although I don't think it's necessary to do longer duration I think it just helped my breast to get over it in a shorter period of time.  I would use caution with trying to go higher pressure because you have a shorter period of time to work with. I'm not an expert on the subject but I don't think there's actually benefit in going to higher pressures then what is necessary to grow. Not only do you risk signs of overpumping, but to a certain extent noogleberry is still a time thing more then anything. I don't regulate pressure based off time pumping, although I'm also currently in a position where I can consistently do the same amount of time. A good rule of thumb is enough pressure that it doesn't hurt and you don't get overpumping signs, but you're also getting good swelling. If you don't have as much time one day that's fine considering it's a long term commitment, but going to high pressures won't make up for the short duration you can do it that day and actually just risks overpumping. After overpumping you sometimes have to take time off too which just sets you back. I would focus on finding the right pressure for you that is in the sweet spot where you're not overpumping but getting good swelling and then putting in whatever time you're able to each day.

Hi Ivy,

I get a pink/light purple shade within minutes even with medium pressure, how ever it goes away when I take the domes off. When I tried higher pressure the color gets to that forbidden purple but even then I don’t feel any pain and could go like that for hours (but I don’t..!). the reason I got curious of high pressure was actually from browsing the Noogleberry forum where some people seemed to go wild with dangerous pressure and still showed pretty great progress.

swelling is great and motivating but I do get a bit greedy, especially since it’s so heartbreaking when it goes away...! having to take a break from pumping all together would be too sad however so I think I’m not going to experiment too much with high pressure after all. Thanks for your input!

(23-08-2020, 09:51 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hi friends,

There's a difference between it turning red and it turning purple. It turning purple has nothing to do with how pale you are and indicates that you have cut off circulation and that is something that nobody ever wants because it will damage breast tissue. As far as it turning red goes, it turning a little red is okay but I would keep it from turning too red. I wouldn't worry about damaging breast tissue unless you're getting signs of overpumping like it turning purple, broken capillaries (those dots), or the breast being a different color when you're done. I struggled with this at first where it took almost a month for my breast to get use to it where it wasn't getting overpumped from even low pressure. I got over it by doing a small amount of pressure for a longer duration until it was use to it although I don't think it's necessary to do longer duration I think it just helped my breast to get over it in a shorter period of time.  I would use caution with trying to go higher pressure because you have a shorter period of time to work with. I'm not an expert on the subject but I don't think there's actually benefit in going to higher pressures then what is necessary to grow. Not only do you risk signs of overpumping, but to a certain extent noogleberry is still a time thing more then anything. I don't regulate pressure based off time pumping, although I'm also currently in a position where I can consistently do the same amount of time. A good rule of thumb is enough pressure that it doesn't hurt and you don't get overpumping signs, but you're also getting good swelling. If you don't have as much time one day that's fine considering it's a long term commitment, but going to high pressures won't make up for the short duration you can do it that day and actually just risks overpumping. After overpumping you sometimes have to take time off too which just sets you back. I would focus on finding the right pressure for you that is in the sweet spot where you're not overpumping but getting good swelling and then putting in whatever time you're able to each day.

Hi Ivy,

I get a pink/light purple shade within minutes even with medium pressure, how ever it goes away when I take the domes off. When I tried higher pressure the color gets to that forbidden purple but even then I don’t feel any pain and could go like that for hours (but I don’t..!). the reason I got curious of high pressure was actually from browsing the Noogleberry forum where some people seemed to go wild with dangerous pressure and still showed pretty great progress.

swelling is great and motivating but I do get a bit greedy, especially since it’s so heartbreaking when it goes away...! having to take a break from pumping all together would be too sad however so I think I’m not going to experiment too much with high pressure after all. Thanks for your input!

I don't feel any pain either which is why it was so easy for me to overpump when I first got started. If you have the time you could always do more hours in the day or sessions in the day if you're impatient and overambitious like me lol. Noogleberry is more of an hours game than anything. I've gotten really good swelling that lasts further throughout the day from doing a lot of hours despite doing low pressures and it fills up so much of the cup now, but I do pump/hold now too since I seem to respond much better to that vs pump/release (although I do a pump/release warm up). My noogling schedule is pretty insane though and not realistic for most people, but I seem to be getting good results from doing low pressures for long durations so it is possible to get good results with lower pressures. Everyones circulation and skins ability to adapt is different so what some people in the noogleberry forum might be able to do without consequences won't be the same for everyone. I think everyones definition of crazy high pressures would be different too and there's always other variables that could have contributed to their growth. Whatever point your breast starts to turn purple or get broken capillaries (those dots) is your bodys cut off point (which means to back off pressure before it gets to that point), which might be different than other peoples. You can always add more time if you're impatient for results, but ramping up the pressure past your bodies own cut off point will only force you to take off time for your body to heal, or worse damage tissue.

(23-08-2020, 02:38 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Hi friends,

Hi Ivy,

I don't feel any pain either which is why it was so easy for me to overpump when I first got started. If you have the time you could always do more hours in the day or sessions in the day if you're impatient and overambitious like me lol. Noogleberry is more of an hours game than anything. I've gotten really good swelling that lasts further throughout the day from doing a lot of hours despite doing low pressures and it fills up so much of the cup now, but I do pump/hold now too since I seem to respond much better to that vs pump/release (although I do a pump/release warm up). My noogling schedule is pretty insane though and not realistic for most people, but I seem to be getting good results from doing low pressures for long durations so it is possible to get good results with lower pressures. Everyones circulation and skins ability to adapt is different so what some people in the noogleberry forum might be able to do without consequences won't be the same for everyone. I think everyones definition of crazy high pressures would be different too and there's always other variables that could have contributed to their growth. Whatever point your breast starts to turn purple or get broken capillaries (those dots) is your bodys cut off point (which means to back off pressure before it gets to that point), which might be different than other peoples. You can always add more time if you're impatient for results, but ramping up the pressure past your bodies own cut off point will only force you to take off time for your body to heal, or worse damage tissue.

I been able to ramp up my pumping a lot too since I’m studying from home I get in 2-6 hours daily. If I didn’t live with my boyfriend my pump would be on 24/7 but I’m embarrassed and hiding it from him. Since I study while wearing them it would be too much work to do pump and release but I agree that holding pressure give the best swelling, I tried both 7:2 and 20/20/20, pump and hold is my winner! It really is a numbers game too, I liked Koyashas post about every hour pumping enlarges breast with 0,08%. Of course that might differ from person to person but I still keep a journal of how many hours I pumped and how many I got left before I should have doubled in size. Only 1210 hours left to go... lol

(24-08-2020, 09:50 AM)Nefertity Wrote:  

Hi friends,

Hi Ivy,

I been able to ramp up my pumping a lot too since I’m studying from home I get in 2-6 hours daily. If I didn’t live with my boyfriend my pump would be on 24/7 but I’m embarrassed and hiding it from him. Since I study while wearing them it would be too much work to do pump and release but I agree that holding pressure give the best swelling, I tried both 7:2 and 20/20/20, pump and hold is my winner! It really is a numbers game too, I liked Koyashas post about every hour pumping enlarges breast with 0,08%. Of course that might differ from person to person but I still keep a journal of how many hours I pumped and how many I got left before I should have doubled in size. Only 1210 hours left to go... lol

I started with pump/release too since I noticed more programs had it, but pump/hold works much better for me as well. It's much less annoying too because you don't have to watch a clock lol. I've heard that 600 hours equals a cup before. I think it might have been from an old Brava study or something, but I honestly don't remember. It seems like it would differ from person to person still, but in theory it sounds like a good average. I do 7 hours a day (two 3.5 hour sessions) because I figured I might as well put in the hours while I'm stuck in the house because of covid19. Interesting about the .08% thing. Considering my small breast is like an AA I hope it doesn't take 1250 hours to double it lol.

(24-08-2020, 02:47 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

(22-08-2020, 04:09 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  There's a difference between it turning red and it turning purple. It turning purple has nothing to do with how pale you are and indicates that you have cut off circulation and that is something that nobody ever wants because it will damage breast tissue. As far as it turning red goes, it turning a little red is okay but I would keep it from turning too red. I wouldn't worry about damaging breast tissue unless you're getting signs of overpumping like it turning purple, broken capillaries (those dots), or the breast being a different color when you're done. I struggled with this at first where it took almost a month for my breast to get use to it where it wasn't getting overpumped from even low pressure. I got over it by doing a small amount of pressure for a longer duration until it was use to it although I don't think it's necessary to do longer duration I think it just helped my breast to get over it in a shorter period of time.  I would use caution with trying to go higher pressure because you have a shorter period of time to work with. I'm not an expert on the subject but I don't think there's actually benefit in going to higher pressures then what is necessary to grow. Not only do you risk signs of overpumping, but to a certain extent noogleberry is still a time thing more then anything. I don't regulate pressure based off time pumping, although I'm also currently in a position where I can consistently do the same amount of time. A good rule of thumb is enough pressure that it doesn't hurt and you don't get overpumping signs, but you're also getting good swelling. If you don't have as much time one day that's fine considering it's a long term commitment, but going to high pressures won't make up for the short duration you can do it that day and actually just risks overpumping. After overpumping you sometimes have to take time off too which just sets you back. I would focus on finding the right pressure for you that is in the sweet spot where you're not overpumping but getting good swelling and then putting in whatever time you're able to each day.

Hi Ivy,

I started with pump/release too since I noticed more programs had it, but pump/hold works much better for me as well. It's much less annoying too because you don't have to watch a clock lol. I've heard that 600 hours equals a cup before. I think it might have been from an old Brava study or something, but I honestly don't remember. It seems like it would differ from person to person still, but in theory it sounds like a good average. I do 7 hours a day (two 3.5 hour sessions) because I figured I might as well put in the hours while I'm stuck in the house because of covid19. Interesting about the .08% thing. Considering my small breast is like an AA I hope it doesn't take 1250 hours to double it lol.

It is a great way of making the best from the pandemic. Wow 7 hours, thats great work! I read on some thread here that you benefit a lot from splitting up the sessions to two times a day, so hope that it works out for you. Regarding the 0,08%, I think its best to think of it as a very general number. I can't find the thread now but a think she linked a study too. From scrolling both this forum and the noogleberry forum (for motivation you know Smile) it seems to differ a lot between people how fast they respond, so that number can't apply to everyone, I just like having a set goal to work towards. I also read that it seems people who breastfed before and people who has stretchy skin usually respond faster, thats why I hoped I would be a good candidate for this method. I'm about 4 weeks in if I count in the time I used the wrong sized cups, but so far I cant see any permanent growth. The swelling is GREAT but it lasts only about 3 hours. Of course 4 weeks equals like a second in the NBE world so I just try to keep patience..!

(24-08-2020, 05:29 PM)Nefertity Wrote:  

(24-08-2020, 02:47 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Hi Ivy,

It is a great way of making the best from the pandemic. Wow 7 hours, thats great work! I read on some thread here that you benefit a lot from splitting up the sessions to two times a day, so hope that it works out for you. Regarding the 0,08%, I think its best to think of it as a very general number. I can't find the thread now but a think she linked a study too. From scrolling both this forum and the noogleberry forum (for motivation you know Smile) it seems to differ a lot between people how fast they respond, so that number can't apply to everyone, I just like having a set goal to work towards. I also read that it seems people who breastfed before and people who has stretchy skin usually respond faster, thats why I hoped I would be a good candidate for this method. I'm about 4 weeks in if I count in the time I used the wrong sized cups, but so far I cant see any permanent growth. The swelling is GREAT but it lasts only about 3 hours. Of course 4 weeks equals like a second in the NBE world so I just try to keep patience..!

I'm glad you're already seeing permanent growth. I have never breastfed, been pregnant, or any of that so a lot of my issues has involved my skin not stretching as well. I might actually cut back because my swelling is too good, as in I'm getting really bad stretch marks from the skin stretching way too much too fast. I have angry red stretchmarks on my breast and it looks soooo bad. I'm actually taking a mini break as of yesterday because my breast has these zit like dots where the cup rims lay that I'm not sure what they are. Never thought I'd feel the need to try to reduce the amount of swelling I had lol. That's what I try to remind myself when I feel impatient is that I have been doing it for like a second in NBE world. I think I have been doing it for maybe 7 weeks?

Gals,

I'd suggest you to read two threads both from JenniferLove. One is her own progress thread and the other one is "nerve damage from pumping". You will figure out what's good and what's not in terms of pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon