Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry for side hips and fixing hip dips?

I've seen threads around the noogleberry forum that don't have answers and I can't seem to find anyone who has actually tried the noogleberry butt pump to see if it works. I don't want it for my actual butt as I already have a bubble but and most of my hip measurement comes from my butt so basically I look curvy from the back and then I have narrow hips in the front as well as high hips and the hip dips that come with it. My high hips means it curves out more right above the waistline for pants and then is actually narrower below the waistline. I was looking into noogling the area below the waist line so it curves all the way down for side hips. I couldn't find anyone who has actually done this or even used the noogleberry butt pump at all to see if it works. I was looking into widening my pelvis/relaxin but have yet to get anywhere with that, so for now I was going to settle with building up that area. I would like to pick up weightlifting in the future as well, but I'm not stepping into a gym anytime soon with the pandemic and I don't have the space for weights in my apartment.

(11-08-2020, 01:57 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I've seen threads around the noogleberry forum that don't have answers and I can't seem to find anyone who has actually tried the noogleberry butt pump to see if it works. I don't want it for my actual butt as I already have a bubble but and most of my hip measurement comes from my butt so basically I look curvy from the back and then I have narrow hips in the front as well as high hips and the hip dips that come with it. My high hips means it curves out more right above the waistline for pants and then is actually narrower below the waistline. I was looking into noogling the area below the waist line so it curves all the way down for side hips. I couldn't find anyone who has actually done this or even used the noogleberry butt pump at all to see if it works. I was looking into widening my pelvis/relaxin but have yet to get anywhere with that, so for now I was going to settle with building up that area. I would like to pick up weightlifting in the future as well, but I'm not stepping into a gym anytime soon with the pandemic and I don't have the space for weights in my apartment.

Hey, I just got my Noogleberry yesterday and Im totally trying on my hip dips!! Im sure I don't get as much blood flow to my butt because I sit on my computer all day . This will be super interesting to see the difference  in the new few weeks

(11-08-2020, 06:02 PM)Jigglebabyjiggle Wrote:  

(11-08-2020, 01:57 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I've seen threads around the noogleberry forum that don't have answers and I can't seem to find anyone who has actually tried the noogleberry butt pump to see if it works. I don't want it for my actual butt as I already have a bubble but and most of my hip measurement comes from my butt so basically I look curvy from the back and then I have narrow hips in the front as well as high hips and the hip dips that come with it. My high hips means it curves out more right above the waistline for pants and then is actually narrower below the waistline. I was looking into noogling the area below the waist line so it curves all the way down for side hips. I couldn't find anyone who has actually done this or even used the noogleberry butt pump at all to see if it works. I was looking into widening my pelvis/relaxin but have yet to get anywhere with that, so for now I was going to settle with building up that area. I would like to pick up weightlifting in the future as well, but I'm not stepping into a gym anytime soon with the pandemic and I don't have the space for weights in my apartment.

Hey, I just got my Noogleberry yesterday and Im totally trying on my hip dips!! Im sure I don't get as much blood flow to my butt because I sit on my computer all day . This will be super interesting to see the difference  in the new few weeks

Ooo please keep me updated. I'm really curious if it works. I know that they have one that is specifically for the butt as well, but I haven't heard anything about whether or not it works.

I have been pumping my booty for some months and to a lesser extent my hips.  Can't really tell if they are increasing but the principle for breast enlargement should work on other parts of the body, in theory.   I do get some good temporary swelling which makes my pants feel a little tighter.   Hope you see some progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon