Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Young girls with big breast

I agree completely with JTX and Tibetan113. Anastasia916 is a wonderful person. I'd rather be a survivor, like her, than a victim. (Apparently like you.) In fact, I am a survivor, like her. And I also battle stress. But, obviously, I am winning! Big Grin
What I hate to see is her last post, in July, about people on the forum hounding her with questions about nothing she has posted about. She was very helpful, and very nice. She hasn't been here since then. Sorry, you're loss, not her's.

UGH!! Not again! Ditto Tibetan and JTX. Yawn this type of thing just gets really boring.

Thank you JTX and Tibetan, Anastasia's posts have been a great source of information and inspiration and to be beat down for a post from 3 years ago is stupid.

It's true that there are teenagers with large breasts... it's also true that padded bras have become the norm for pre-teens and teenagers. A few years ago, the majority of bras sold weren't padded and a girl had to go out of her way to stuff some tissue in there. Now (in many stores) the majority of bras on display are padded to some degree. I'm sure the sudden rise of 14 year olds with D cups has a lot to do with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon