Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PoisonIvys Journey to Developed and Symmetrical Breasts

BACKSTORY: I've pretty much been on this forum since 2014. I have one breast that is developed but small at a small B cup. My other breast is actually underdeveloped and a AA (it barely even has an areola it's so underdeveloped). My underdeveloped breast does not respond at all to weight gain or loss (even 50lbs worth), it doesn't respond to massage, and it doesn't respond to some of the herbs I've tried in the past. I've never tried the big ones like BO or PM, but I tried Wild Yam, Fenugreek, Maca, Progesterone, and Saw Palmetto several years back. I have been pumping just the small breast for a little over three weeks and this is the first time I've noticed any changes at all to it so I feel optimistic that this is the thing that will work for me. My larger breast is small but it's actually developed and responds a bit to weight changes ect because of it. 

GOALS: My first goal is to get them symmetrical which will probably take quite a bit of time on its own considering there is a two cup size difference and the small one is underdeveloped and then once that happens to turn them from small Bs into full Bs. So to be a full 32B. I have to wear a 32B because my large breast gets squashed in a 32A, but considering it's a small 32B there is still a gap in the cup. The small breast looks absolutely ridiculous and like you can fit another breast in there because there is such a large gap. It's hard to find a bra that fits when there is such a large difference. So to just be a full a symmetrical B cup would be the dream on it's own and I would be very happy, although my dream goal is a 32D.
Dream goal: My second/final dream goal once that happens is to turn them into full 32Ds. 

PROGRAM: My program is actually pretty intense, but I'm so tired of my small and underdeveloped breast that I've complained about and felt hopeless about for years and currently have a go big or go home mentality about it. 
  • Pumping: So right now I do about 10-15 minutes of heat. Then I put some cocoa butter on and pump and release 10:2 for 30 minutes. Immediately afterwards I pump and hold for 3 hours. Then I do 10-15 minutes of heat again. I don't massage anymore because I truly just don't respond at all to it and I get better swelling with my heat and then pump/release warm up then when I also had the massage as part of it. So it basically comes out to 1 hour pump and release and 6 hours of pump and hold a day= 7 hours of pumping. I do not do much suction at all. My breast turns purple/cuts off circulation way before a lot of the gauge numbers people have discussed on here, so I finally gave up on the idea that I could get to those gauge numbers, which is part of the reason I have decided to go for longer durations instead. I am getting good swelling with this program which makes me feel optimistic considering I have never noticed any changes to this breast from anything. My areola has been slightly bigger for the last few days which makes me feel optimistic that maybe I have a little bit of real growth underneath if my areola has gotten a bit bigger. Considering my breast is completely underdeveloped and barely even had an areola this is a good thing. My larger breast has a pretty large areola, so I want both the areola and breasts to be even. I am pumping every day. This might feel excessive to some, but I can only do a low pressure and there aren't any marks or anything on my breast, so it seems to be going fine for me. I actually didn't even notice the areola changes until the last week when I doubled my hours to what it is now. The pump/release warm up and then doing pump and hold seems to give me the most swelling then doing just pump/release or just pump/hold. I actually didn't really notice anything too promising when doing either of those separately. I'm not taping my nipples right now as I break out in a rash whenever I tape them. 
  • Supplements: I'm not really taking any herbs right now. My underdeveloped breast is completely unresponsive to them, so I want to "wake up" the small breast by focusing all of my effort on it for right now w/ my pumping program. I feel like if I take herbs it will just increase the asymmetricalness with my larger breast getting even larger and my smaller breast not responding at all. So for now I am just taking Red Reishi (my chin is completely broken out so I think I have high androgens), Vitamin C, and collagen.
  • Other note: This isn't part of my plan but it's worth noting that I've had a progesterone IUD for the last three years. 

POSSIBLE FUTURE PLANS: 
  • I ordered an aquarium valve and when it arrives I'm going to try to see if I can get it to do an airlock so that I can move around more while pumping and also not having to carry the pump every time I get up to use the bathroom or get a drink of water or something. I might also try to add one of those nursing bra things if it works. I'm contemplating doing up to 12 hours of pump/hold if I can get it to work and to also make pumping less annoying so that it's somewhat similar to Brava. If it doesn't work though I will likely just stick to what I'm doing. 
  • I am also considering doing a BO program in the more distant future if/when my breasts are symmetrical and both a full B. I've always felt like I'd be a good candidate for it. I would have to increase my temperature a bit, so I'd probably try Kelp and L-Tyrosine first to see if it got my temperature up. That would be in the distant future though because I'm not touching anything like that unless/until I get my breasts even or almost even.
  • I've also considered Maca for the distant future because I'd like to start weightlifting so I think it would go well with that, but it won't give me breasts as I've been on it before but it did give me more energy and I heard it's good for building muscle. Considering the world is in the middle of a global pandemic though I'm not going anywhere near a gym anytime soon, so that's why that's one of those distant future things because I'm not planning on starting weightlifting anytime soon by going to a gym and I don't have the space in my apartment to buy weights. 
  • Other notes: That is pretty much it. Other ones I tried in the backstory don't work for me and I won't ever touch PM because even low dose estrogen based birth control turned me into a hot mess. I've thought of topicals, but I don't really see any that look promising and worth the money but if I hear of any maybe that will change. 
DIET: I am trying to lose some weight. I'm a little bloated right now, so that's why the weight is in a range. I will check my weight again when I'm less bloated in a few days. Only 15-17 pounds but it is worth noting. I am usually 7-9 pounds less than I am now, so the last 8 pounds of that is closer to what I'd normally want to lose, but I've gained weight in the last few months from stress eating my way through the pandemic and I've gotten more sedentary from being trapped in my apartment. I won't be losing it quickly though. I only usually lose a pound a week when I diet, so it won't be something rapid that I think will interfere with my growth. I would like to build some muscle but I can only use bands and body weight because I don't have the room in my apartment for weights and I'm not going anywhere near a gym without a vaccine. 

STATS: 
Measurements: I will edit this later and put my stats as far as measurements go. I'm a bit bloated right now and the scale is being mean, and I'd like to measure on Friday because I have an appointment so I'll be gone in the morning/afternoon and have to miss my morning session so instead of having only 12ish hours between my nighttime session and my next session I will have about 24 hours, so it will be the closest I can get to getting an accurate measurement since more of the swelling will have gone down by then. 
Bra size: Left breast: (developed) small B. Right breast: (underdeveloped) AA.

I don't know if anyone is following this thread, but I gained 1 inch to my smaller breast only in 5.5 weeks. The 1 inch is after 3 days of not pumping and it didn't go down further, so I think it's real growth vs swelling. I still have a bit to go but my breast and areola both look larger than my starting size.

(18-08-2020, 02:54 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I don't know if anyone is following this thread, but I gained 1 inch to my smaller breast only in 5.5 weeks. The 1 inch is after 3 days of not pumping and it didn't go down further, so I think it's real growth vs swelling. I still have a bit to go but my breast and areola both look larger than my starting size.

That's really impressive! Good luck  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

(19-08-2020, 01:30 PM)Nereide36 Wrote:  

(18-08-2020, 02:54 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I don't know if anyone is following this thread, but I gained 1 inch to my smaller breast only in 5.5 weeks. The 1 inch is after 3 days of not pumping and it didn't go down further, so I think it's real growth vs swelling. I still have a bit to go but my breast and areola both look larger than my starting size.

That's really impressive! Good luck  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I wish I took photos at the very beginning but at least I'm taking photos now.

I'm not sure if anyone is following this, but I've been taking a breast as of Monday afternoon. I think I will probably start back up on Saturday. My stretchmarks had gotten completely out of control. I never had such aggressive and angry looking stretchmarks in my life. I also had these red dots that looked like zits, but aren't and I'm wondering if they are blisters appearing in two different spots around where the rim of the cup lays on the breast which made it painful because every time I noogled it was laying right against it. Circulation looked like it was possibly getting cut off in a weird way too where there was a greyish/purpleish rim when I first took off the cup for roughly 30 minutes. I actually shrunk a bit too and I think it was due to all of these problems and that my breasts were basically demanding a lengthier break at the moment. I'm hoping things look better on Saturday because I miss pumping, but if not I will wait longer if I have to because I think towards the end I was actually causing myself to lose growth from overdoing it but at the least I was stalling myself out. 

I was always of the opinion that the more swelling the better having been on this forum for a while, but I think I was getting too much swelling. I was filling up the cups so much and getting so much swelling and I loved it, but I think it was way too much considering my starting point and was damaging the skin, but possibly even the tissue. My breast started from almost nothing and I've never breastfed or been pregnant or anything that caused that skin to be stretched out before so the skin was really tough to start out with. It was too much swelling because it was stretching that skin out way too much when it wasn't use to it causing very aggressive looking stretchmarks. When I start back up again I'm going to do even less pressure and not try to fill up the cups as much as possible and get as much swelling as possible and control it a bit more. I don't think it will make much of a difference as I think it was the pressure and amount of swelling that was the problem but I am also going to cut back from 3.5 hours 2x a day to 3 hours 2x a day as well when I start back up. I'm giving it lots of TLC to try to heal it up right now. I was a bit overzealous because I loved the swelling I was getting and wanted them to be symmetrical asap but my skin and tissue was not having it and now I'm forced into a lengthy break. I saw what was happening too and tried to push through and keep things up and it looks much worse, so I've learned my lesson. Getting as much swelling and filling up the cups as much as possible isn't always for the best. I imagine people who have larger breasts to start with or who have had that skin stretched out before are in a better position to do that but people like me who have never had that happen and are starting out from almost nothing where the skin is tight need to use more caution. I'm also looking into what the best stretchmark method is. I smother it with cocoa butter for sessions, so I imagine I will try something else.

Hey, how have you been? Come back !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon