Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cyst-like bump under my armpit, is nbe to blame?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been on bovine ovary with some other supplements like msm and kelp for almost two months now, and I woke up with a painful bump under my armpit. I’m thinking it’s a cyst but it could potentially be a swollen lymph node. Could an increase in hormones cause this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes same with me I had a bump there to then it went away. I’m on PM now 

(23-07-2020, 05:16 PM)apuro Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

I’ve been on bovine ovary with some other supplements like msm and kelp for almost two months now, and I woke up with a painful bump under my armpit. I’m thinking it’s a cyst but it could potentially be a swollen lymph node. Could an increase in hormones cause this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi there apuro,

What's the brand of BO you're using?. It could be a viral or bacterial infection, swollen lymph node, abnormal tissue, etc.

What size is the bump?, is it soft or hard, does it move?. Most armpit bumps are common and go away on their own. How much BO are you taking?. Have you added any new pharma meds?. Sorry for all the questions.

It could be related to BO. I had a serious ear and eye infection from taking BO. Not everyone can take BO?, one needs a strong immune system with BO...imho.

L.

Hi everyone,

Cysts are influenced by hormones, mainly by having too much estrogen. So it's possible that hormonal/herbal nbe is to blame, especially since bovine ovary increases your estrogen. If it's a cyst, it might go away after a while, especially when stopping the treatment.

Since it's painful and it worries you, it's best to get it checked.

(25-07-2020, 06:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

Hi there apuro,

What's the brand of BO you're using?. It could be a viral or bacterial infection, swollen lymph node, abnormal tissue, etc.

What size is the bump?, is it soft or hard, does it move?. Most armpit bumps are common and go away on their own. How much BO are you taking?. Have you added any new pharma meds?. Sorry for all the questions.

It could be related to BO. I had a serious ear and eye infection from taking BO. Not everyone can take BO?, one needs a strong immune system with BO...imho.

L.

Hi there, thank you for your response.

I’m on swansons, which I assumed was safe. The bump was about dime-sized, but it’s thankfully shrunk!! It’s not rock hard but slightly firm, and it was very tender and slightly painful to the touch. I’m taking between 250-750 mg of BO a month, on some days I take 1000 but very infrequently. I’ve been on it for two months, last month I felt growing pains but I ramped up to 1500 and I lost all swelling and growth BEFORE my period which was odd. I did a long milk thistle cleanse and took it slower this time, but I’m on day 15 and no changes yet.

It’s just BO, Kelp, l-arginine, msm, vitamin c, pc cream, and my birth control pill which I’ve been in for a while.

This bump is making me start to realize that BO maybe not be the method for me. I don’t fully understand what it is or what it comes from, and that scares me. Perhaps PM would be better

(25-07-2020, 10:34 AM)Quest4Breast Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

Cysts are influenced by hormones, mainly by having too much estrogen. So it's possible that hormonal/herbal nbe is to blame, especially since bovine ovary increases your estrogen. If it's a cyst, it might go away after a while, especially when stopping the treatment.

Since it's painful and it worries you, it's best to get it checked.

I’m unsure if it’s a cyst or a lymph node, I had two nurses in my family take a look and they were thinking it’s a cyst. Luckily it’s shrunk a lot and doesn’t hurt after applying lots of warm compresses.

Yeah, I’m wondering if I still have too much estrogen in my body, or if it is specifically BO that’s the problem. If it is I might decide to try a new method since I am scared...at the same time, this could be caused by something totally different. Either way I’ll get it checked. Thanks for your response!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon