Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  •  
Gained 3 cups in 5 months, I'll start to document my progress here!

(02-11-2020, 08:24 AM)biggiwant Wrote:

Long time no see, Nwyori!

Thank you for your reply.

But,Could you tell me the URL addres that how to maintain the growth in the follicle?

Because there are many posts that I can't find....

Please...

For 6 months, my breasts have gone to A cup( They were C cup in the before menstruation. I don't know why )

<style type="text/css"></style>

Hey biggi,

Yes of course, Lotus’s BIGG post, page 13-15, where she talks about how to combat the follicular shrinking. It really helps me. I’m taking a break from hormones like PM and BO but haven’t see any shrinking yet.

Hi, i Grew with msm+BO nipple intake too.

What brand of pm are u taking?

Thank you for the link, Nwyori!

I read that you've recommend.

But I still have no idea what to do.

I still see the luteal phase swelling, and that swelling was gone after a menstruation starting.

But, I think BO is effective for PCOS women.

And if I find how to keep up with that growth after a period finished, It will be huge great!

What do you take in your menstrual period?

What do you take in your follicular phase?

BTW, I often eat grapefruit  for preventing hormonal decomposition.

Grapefruit is sad to be effective in Lipolysis, so I think it can break down the fat in the breasts.

But I think it's good for maintaining hormone levels. After taking it everyday , menstruation quickly stopped or changed slightly.

Especially for women with small breasts, I think it is helpful to eat them when they want to see their growth quickly due to lack of their hormones.

What do you think about it?

<style type="text/css"></style>

Nwy <3 I'm so glad you have reached your mid term goals! Congrats, girl!!

I do have a question: Taking WP (well, now combined with Reishi) did you make gain weight? Have you noticed your body shape is different?

Don't get me wrong here XD not saying if you are fat or whatsoever, I'm curious since White Peony converts T to E quite a lot and Reishi inhibits DHT so I am kinda confused if you still weighting the same or if you have noticed some changes in your body.

I am willing to give it a try since I suffer from adrenal PCOS & Lotus told me it would be a win-win situation for me cause my Estradiol levels are low...BUT I want to gain some lean muscle, therefore, I am using my extra T & DHT for it currently. Dumb hormones, why are so important xD

I am at 91,5 and I want to be 97 T_T

Ps: Are you on the pill now? 

Update time! I can’t believe I’m able to fill a G cup bra that used to gap so much... happy tears ? for the last two months I have been doing the same routine.

measurements now: 98 bust, 71 underbust

Will be back soon to reply to dms and answer previous questions! Happy growing

<3

•  Previous
  •