Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's grow

Hello lovely people of breastnexus,

I am in AWE of the knowledge and research people have contributed to this community, I mean damn som of you straight up deserve a degree in endocrinology  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

At first I was determined to do this journey alone with NO ONE knowing of my secret boobie growing plans. I guess I felt vain and som kind of shame for caring so much about breast size. But hell, we only live once and we should aim for anything that makes us a little bit happier. Peeping through the threads here I found all of you so sweet and non-judgmental I decided I'll have better chances succeeding if I actually participate and ask for advice here. The feeling of not being alone and support might just help too, boobie growing so far (3months in) is truly an emotional rollercoaster..!

Hoping to make friends since I'll probably be here a while

Let's grow!

I just wanted to say hello and welcome 

Glad to have you here! It's always good when you don't feel alone in your journey, but this is not something that you would share with your neighbors or parents I guess :-) It's nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same.

Happy growing!

You're right, it makes a difference to not feeling alone! and also the motivation you get when checking other peoples success.

I've had those moments of "what am I doing with my life" while sitting through another hour with the breast pump attached and at those moments you really need that inspiration!  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

I also love looking at other people's progress pictures while pumping. Sitting there with a pump attached like you said is so boring and sometimes I am too uncomfortable to watch a show and then I get distracted because all I think about is the pump. So I need something that takes my mind off the fact that I am sitting there like an idiot and meanwhile reminds me of why I am doing this :-)

Welcome also,

You have the right attitude!

So I'm sure you will do well.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your Success!

Bobbi

(28-06-2020, 12:05 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Welcome also,

You have the right attitude!

So I'm sure you will do well.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your Success!

Bobbi

Bobbi, hi! I’ve been reading a lot of your posts here, very informative and helpful.

Thank you for welcoming me Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon