Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bruising from using noogleberry the first time. How much do I pump and for how long?

I got bruising and redness around my left breast after using the Noogleberry for the first time. I was advised to hold off until the bruising went away. I was using the nipple stopper method using the empty roll of tp and lid against my breast with tissues covering the bottom of the roll. I have the large dome contoured cups but my breasts are small measuring out about 1.5" under the breast but the diameter is fine. I was suggested this size by Lucy.

I was pumping for 5 minutes then release for 2 minutes expelling the air out but keeping the domes on my breasts. I guess I didn't cut the rolls short enough and they just pressed too hard against my breasts. I taped my nipples up to avoid expansion and it worked but when I took off the domes and the tape my breasts were very soft and felt saggy. They got back to their original firmness after though. I pumped for an hour but I worry if I pumped more they'd just get more saggy? What am I doing incorrectly? I have the gauge and pumped up to -4 CL.

(18-06-2020, 06:44 AM)yorkiegrl Wrote:  

I got bruising and redness around my left breast after using the Noogleberry for the first time. I was advised to hold off until the bruising went away. I was using the nipple stopper method using the empty roll of tp and lid against my breast with tissues covering the bottom of the roll. I have the large dome contoured cups but my breasts are small measuring out about 1.5" under the breast but the diameter is fine. I was suggested this size by Lucy.

I was pumping for 5 minutes then release for 2 minutes expelling the air out but keeping the domes on my breasts. I guess I didn't cut the rolls short enough and they just pressed too hard against my breasts. I taped my nipples up to avoid expansion and it worked but when I took off the domes and the tape my breasts were very soft and felt saggy. They got back to their original firmness after though. I pumped for an hour but I worry if I pumped more they'd just get more saggy? What am I doing incorrectly? I have the gauge and pumped up to -4 CL.

Apparently you did pump too hard. Your gauge was -4CL? I am not familiar with CL, what does your gauge go up to? Usually in mmHg so highest would be 30mm and max safe about 5. Also your breasts will get used to higher forces over time so in a couple of weeks it would be safe to pump harder than when new. Make sure the bruising is completely cleared up before continuing, wait at least one week. Good Luck  Smile

(18-06-2020, 06:44 AM)yorkiegrl Wrote:  

I too also had my breasts respond the same way but even had little red dots as well. The issue was that I was pumping too hard starting out which Lucy agreed with. Why was I pumping too hard? I had to to get my vacuum gauge to register something. So, I just ignored what the gauge was reading and placed tap on the cups as a visual reference to how much vacuum to place which was comfortable and wouldn't create issues. Eventually, I would readjust the location of the tape as my breasts became used to the vacuum.

I would ignore what the gauge reads for now and just go with how it feels. In time you will be there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon