Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

24 years old, petite and unhappy. Is there hope?

Long time lurker on this forum. I have been trying out some of the techniques but it is really hard to say if I have seen a difference, and if I have it has only been small.

My natural body type is really petite all over, and I HATE it. I loathe my body and the thing I want to change the most is my breasts.

I feel like I was cursed with this body. I look around and see other women and wonder why I wasn't born like them instead.

I'm 24 years old and I wonder if it's too late for me. Maybe if I had discovered these techniques and seriously paid attention during my teens I could have taken advantage of puberty.

Anybody else been in my position or currently in my position?

This is the most common asked question on this forum. Almost every new member posts a question like this. You will have to do a lot of research, there is a ton of good information here. NBE works, there are dozens of examples of success. It works for all ages, including at least one 70 yr old. There are a lot of threads dedicated to just eating nutritious foods, mostly plain common sense, don't survive on junk food and coffee, your body needs good nutrition to grow.

Basic nbe is to massage your breasts with oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. Use almond or aloe vera oil with some fenugreek mixed in. Fenugreek can be purchased as an oil, but most common as seeds or powder. If seeds, then grind to a fine powder with an electric coffee grinder. Mix powder with oil and let soak for one week stirring occasionally.

More advanced, add pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html
or Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

There are many threads on additional herbal techniques.

(10-06-2020, 04:34 PM)James98 Wrote:  This is the most common asked question on this forum. Almost every new member posts a question like this. You will have to do a lot of research, there is a ton of good information here. NBE works, there are dozens of examples of success. It works for all ages, including at least one 70 yr old. There are a lot of threads dedicated to just eating nutritious foods, mostly plain common sense, don't survive on junk food and coffee, your body needs good nutrition to grow.

Basic nbe is to massage your breasts with oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. Use almond or aloe vera oil with some fenugreek mixed in. Fenugreek can be purchased as an oil, but most common as seeds or powder. If seeds, then grind to a fine powder with an electric coffee grinder. Mix powder with oil and let soak for one week stirring occasionally.

More advanced, add pumping with a system like Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html
or Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

There are many threads on additional herbal techniques.

Thanks for the reply and tips.

I will try and encorporate more techniques into my lifestyle but it is very frustrating when it feels futile and I don't see much progress. It makes me wonder why others can have naturally what is so difficult for me to obtain. It hurts.

NBE is a very slow process, the massage I recommended should produce a gain of about 1 cup size a year. I read about newbies saying "I don't see any gain and its been two weeks", well of course not. Speed it up with pumping etc. but still do not expect rapid growth.

I know it's frustrating to have boobie greed while seeing all kinds of beautiful women. The process is a slow one since your body has to build foundations and whatnot but persistence is key. I would try to look at surferjoe's nutrition threads and do massage daily with some noogleberry if you have the time.

Since it is a slow process I try to lift myself up by browsing the reddit threads for tinytits haha just seeing ppl compliment other small chested girls kind of gives me a lift ... even though I'm trying to not rely on external validation as much in my journey but to find my own value and see where it goes.

Try adding a cup of nuts everyday to your diet (sunflower, brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds) and lotsa veggies as well. There's lots of great info here so just try to make a program based on that and stick to it for some months to see how it works. If you can, a hormone test is also good just so there's less guessing when making up your program.

Hope you find something that works for youSmile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

as others said it's a journey so patience, diligence, and self-love is what will most likely move you forward

Try the foods in my sig thread most of all.  And then the other things.  It certainly isn’t too late after puberty is over.

The grass is always greener on the other side, so don’t be jealous of others simply because they’re different.  Lots of people wish they were petite.  It is very likely you look great.  As you do nbe try to keep it in perspective as a moderate want not a huge need.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon