Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think about Progesterone only helps “temporarily”?

Estrogen is famous for NBE. right?

Estrogen is seem to be generately NBE hormone.
It helps growing permenantly to some extent.
But Pogesterone doesn’t seem to be.
P sometimes rolls in swelling. But after starting menstruation, my breasts seem to go shrink instant.

I heard “P helps mammary gland filling with moisture, not growing.”

Am I wrong?

But many people know BO is more permenant NBE than herbs and PM, right?
BO seems to stimulate P level , not E level. Am I wrong?

Actually, I take BO all day except menstruation. In the second half of my cycle, I feel growing pain on my breasts.
(During that days ,I use Progesterone cream too.)

Does BO stimulate E level?
Is the P effect brief?

(02-06-2020, 03:13 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Estrogen is famous for NBE. right?

Estrogen is seem to be generately NBE hormone.
It helps growing permenantly to some extent.
But Pogesterone doesn’t seem to be.
P sometimes rolls in swelling. But after starting menstruation, my breasts seem to go shrink instant.

I heard “P helps mammary gland filling with moisture, not growing.”

Am I wrong?

But many people know BO is more permenant NBE than herbs and PM, right?
BO seems to stimulate P level , not E level. Am I wrong?

Actually, I take BO all day except menstruation. In the second half of my cycle, I feel growing pain on my breasts.
(During that days ,I use Progesterone cream too.)

Does BO stimulate E level?
Is the P effect brief?

P needs E for growth. E gets attached to the estrogen receptors, then ones uses P to clear the receptorsagain so they are open for more E...if this process repeats itself one will grow larger. But the thing with most of us is(i guess) that we dont have enough receptors. Plus this process cannot really be replicated with herbal estrogen.

To make more receptors one would need high dosages of bio identical estrogen as well as progesterone and then use it as described above.

So the solution is there only we dont have the tools...one would need hrt as far as I know to recreate this situation.
The only thing we have is progesterone cream and phyto estrogens...but this did not work for me as its not the real deal and comes with side 3ffects due to the high amount of phyto estrogens that would be needed.

Hi, hannah Smile

You said  "To make more receptors one would need high dosages of bio identical estrogen as well as progesterone and then use it as described above. "

Sorry But I don't understand a little

you mean, I can take BO with P cream. right?

(04-06-2020, 03:14 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Hi, hannah Smile

You said  "To make more receptors one would need high dosages of bio identical estrogen as well as progesterone and then use it as described above. "

Sorry But I don't understand a little

you mean, I can take BO with P cream. right?

You'd have to use pc then clear your receptors with good quality estrogen......and quite a high dosage would be required for increasing receptors.
I have no knowledge of BO. 
If BO consists enough estrogen it would work. But dont take it both daily,cycle it and make a plan so you alternate them.
Estrogen from animals like bo should come close to bio-identical estrogen.. It has a good chance I guess...

I was going to use progesterone cream and decided not to because the growth from progesterone seems to shrink back down as soon as you stop and I can't use it forever!  if you are going to use it, you need to use it with a bunch of other stuff.

My friend used progesterone cream regularly for 2 years and grew 2 cup sizes, then she started to wean off progesterone by using smaller doses and within a couple weeks her boobs started shrinking again!  She was also mixing shatavari with oil and massaging with it.  But still they shrank as soon as she started cutting back on the progesterone.

And progesterone is what makes your boobs swell right before your period, but then they shrink again when your period starts.  Progesterone is one of the main reasons why people's boobs swell so much during pregnancy, but again, they mostly shrink again.

I think progesterone causes water swelling in boobs, in order to try to replace that water with fat you need something else.  Not sure what works best.

Oh, finally I found a woman who worked the same as me....

And I don’t know if that’s good news or bad news.

I think PM is too powerful for me.

And I think BO is my last hope.......

If I have an estrogen dominance with PCOS, what should I do?

I wish I could see the result with PM or BO. But the only thing that didn’t have side effects was BO.(Others were ineffective and had only side effects.  Of course, BO doesn’t have both effects and side effects. I tried PM and herbs for 2 months each.)

As you say, when I put on P cream, they only swell up before menstruation and shrinks again after menstruation....And it doesn’t work even if I apply cream from the second month......

If I have estrogen dominance with PCOS, is BO effective for NBE?

I am confused that there are many options P cream is good for NBE especially estrogen dominance.

Hi dear,

What was your dosage on PM?

Progesterone is a hormone that mainly affects pregnancy. If you look at a hormone chart during pregnancy you will see that progesterone spikes very fast after getting pregnant. When you apply progesterone cream on boobs, you are mostly swelling the milk ducts of the boobs and not affecting the actual tissue much. This is why when period comes and both E and P drop you naturally lose gains from progesterone cream.

The term estrogen dominant was something that was coined by doctors when patients complained that they had hormonal problems. The term estrogen dominance doesn’t make much sense considering that for the first 15 days of a cycle a woman will be E dominant, followed by being P dominant for the remaining of cycle.

If you take BO or PM in modest amounts it will have a hormone balancing effect on the body. The things that usually cause hormones to go out of whack are: contraception pills, drugs, poor diet, and also too much BO or PM ironically.

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

How long have you been using PM and BO?  I am still kind of new to NBE so I am NOT an expert, but based on my experience I really think progesterone only causes "water weight", which is just temporary swelling that will disappear as soon as you stop progesterone.  Are you on any medications for PCOS? 

(25-06-2020, 06:13 AM)biggiwant Wrote:  

Oh, finally I found a woman who worked the same as me....

And I don’t know if that’s good news or bad news.

I think PM is too powerful for me.

And I think BO is my last hope.......

If I have an estrogen dominance with PCOS, what should I do?

I wish I could see the result with PM or BO. But the only thing that didn’t have side effects was BO.(Others were ineffective and had only side effects.  Of course, BO doesn’t have both effects and side effects. I tried PM and herbs for 2 months each.)

As you say, when I put on P cream, they only swell up before menstruation and shrinks again after menstruation....And it doesn’t work even if I apply cream from the second month......

If I have estrogen dominance with PCOS, is BO effective for NBE?

I am confused that there are many options P cream is good for NBE especially estrogen dominance.

Both progesterone and estrogen are necessary for normal breast growth.  Both can also cause temporary swelling from increased blood flow and so on.  Only one or the other may work depending on your existing hormone levels, but taken too far it can cause an imbalance or worsen an existing balance.  And while they’re two of the most major factors they aren’t everything involved and even using both of them may not always work.

More details here, but even this isn’t quite everything: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_development

Bio identical estrogen is a great way to fuel breast cancer, especially if you overdose.  I don’t think it causes it directly but it is gasoline waiting for a spark, and the body is constantly killing cancer cells that you never even notice.  There are many studies on estrogen-like herbs for precisely this fear, but usually they find that the herbs decrease cancer risk instead.  Perhaps there are anti cancer compounds next to the estrogen-like components.  IIRC there’s at least 1 study that isolates a single molecule from PM and finds increased cancer risk instead of decreasing cancer risk like many other studies.

Of course there are other ways besides the body’s normal way, like massage and pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon