Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doubting my current program + questions about BCP and herbs

Hi everyone,

In my previous post I talked about pursuing MissMadScientist’s Flax and Soy method. I’ve been at it for a few weeks and I just feel discouraged. I feel absolutely no change or tingle at all. And since I’ve got about three months where I can really get off on the right foot, I want to invest my time and money in the right program.

Currently I’m on sprintec which is a birth control pill. I definitely want to stay on it, since my skin has improved so much and I’d hate to lose the (small) gains I’ve made to my breasts. Also, and probably more importantly, I am sexually active. So my goal is to incorporate my bcp into an effective program. Side note, I won’t be seeing my boyfriend for these next couple of months, so at least while I’m trying out a new program I won’t be at risk of pregnancy.

I’m very tempted to try Ainterol pm, in either the pill or cream form. I’ve also got some left over progesterone cream to use as well. Does anyone know from experience if I could safely take pm pills and use pc with my birth control? Are there any other herbs that I should take?

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon