Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos)

I signed into imgur with Facebook and now I can see your photos. Looks like you are a lot bigger in the left photo.

I don't understand why you would have any difficulty in uploading your pictures here. As described above the Attachemnts bar is just above the "Post Reply" button. I really think the massage with oil as described above should be everybody's basic nbe, and anything else like pumping or taking various herbs etc. would be in addition to the boobie massage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by breastbalance - 12-05-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by James98 - 13-05-2020, 12:53 AM
RE: Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by James98 - 13-05-2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by breastbalance - 14-05-2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by breastbalance - 14-05-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Asymmetrical and Underdeveloped (photos) - by James98 - 14-05-2020, 03:22 AM