Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry?

Hi Sephora!

As for the cup sizing, I'd suggest you send an email to Noogleberry with your chest measurements and ask for their advice.

If the combined width of the domes is larger than the real estate you have, then they will never stick and you'll become frustrated and quit.

I recommend the contour cups, they are a better fit. and YES to the airlocks.

There is NOTHING worse than dragging that damn pump and hoses around!

The key to success is to pump until you feel pressure and your comfortable. Dont over do it. If you feel any pain when you start pumping, release and try a different position.

Use a good lube so that more of your breast/skin is pulled into the domes.

Drink lots of water.

You probably wont see a difference in the tape measurements, but you will notice a fullness that you didnt have.

Typically it takes 200 hours of noogling before the results begin to stick.

And yes begin now, dont wait to lose your weight.

and there is a section here in the forums, suction devices:

https://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11

That has a lot of good advice too.

There are some horror stories, so take heed that you can hurt yourself if you dont pay attention to what your doing.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by sephoragrl - 07-05-2020, 06:33 AM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by James98 - 07-05-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by Happyme - 07-05-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by Bluelight - 15-05-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Should I start with the large cup domes for Noogleberry? - by James98 - 15-05-2020, 09:04 PM