Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the most effective method to grow 3 cup sizes for a petite female?

I'm a petite female with even small breasts. I have been losing weight and plan to lose 10 lb more but I believe I am a 34a/b right now. Usually in bras I am a nearly b cup size. I am 5 ft tall and I am wondering if there is a safe but effective way to grow my breasts naturally?

I'm in my late 30s but never had kids. I want to in the very near future though so I wonder if herbs will just mess up my hormones and shrink my fertility either temporarily or permanently? What is the most effective or quicker way to do this? I have a healthy lifestyle and don't smoke or drink. I guess I'd like to try a method with the least risk.

I don't want to try herbal supplements that would make me gain extra weight in unwanted areas to grow my breast size.
Will a suction device work and which one for my petite frame?

Hi Mimmi

Welcome.

I like Noogleberry, and if you email them, tell them a little bit about your self and what your looking for you will find them most helpful.

The domes come in various sizes so knowing your breast size ie what would be the diameter of the dome would be crucial.

If the total of the domes is bigger than the chest area you have then your not going anywhere.

There are other that work well also, I think its beautybudy, boosombuddy, or something in that area.

You can do a search in the suction section to get an idea.

The key to success is to keep doing it. and dont over do it. YOU CANNOT PULL A D CUP OUT IN A WEEK.

On average you need 200 hours of pumping before the the effect start to stay.

You will see more fullness than inches to your measurements, so dont be discouraged.

Taking pictures is a great idea to be able to gauge your progress.

Happy growing

Bobbi

I think massaging with oil should be a basic part of everybody's nbe program. Massage your breasts with aloe vera, almond or coconut oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. For a added kick mix in finely ground fenugreek, let the mixture soak for about a week stirring occasionally before using. You should be aware that taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, not just your breasts, by adding it to your massage oil, it will only affect your breasts. I don't believe the style of massage is very important, but there is a lot of discussion on various patterns etc.

For pumping the most popular options are Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html and Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

I made my diy massage oil but it kinda clogged my pores so I’m soaking herbs in Glycerin this time. Downside is that glycerin feels very sticky.

I remember people talking about using dry herbs over capsules. I put PM capsules in my mix anyways... Is it a big problem? I didn’t want to use fenugreek seeds due to its strong smell.   My new mix contains zhimu, flaxseed and a few capsules of PM.

(30-04-2020, 08:17 PM)James98 Wrote:  I think massaging with oil should be a basic part of everybody's nbe program. Massage your breasts with aloe vera, almond or coconut oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. For a added kick mix in finely ground fenugreek, let the mixture soak for about a week stirring occasionally before using. You should be aware that taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, not just your breasts, by adding it to your massage oil, it will only affect your breasts. I don't believe the style of massage is very important, but there is a lot of discussion on various patterns etc. For pumping the most popular options are Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html and Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/
in

(01-05-2020, 09:11 PM)bosekk Wrote:  I made my diy massage oil but it kinda clogged my pores so I’m soaking herbs in Glycerin this time. Downside is that glycerin feels very sticky.
I remember people talking about using dry herbs over capsules. I put PM capsules in my mix anyways... Is it a big problem? I didn’t want to use fenugreek seeds due to its strong smell. My new mix contains zhimu, flaxseed and a few capsules of PM

Yes, Flaxseed oil will clog your pores which is why I no longer recommend it. Washing the flaxseed oil off after using will unclog your pores.

(30-04-2020, 02:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Hi Mimmi

Welcome.

I like Noogleberry, and if you email them, tell them a little bit about your self and what your looking for you will find them most helpful.

The domes come in various sizes so knowing your breast size ie what would be the diameter of the dome would be crucial.

If the total of the domes is bigger than the chest area you have then your not going anywhere.

There are other that work well also, I think its beautybudy, boosombuddy, or something in that area.

You can do a search in the suction section to get an idea.

The key to success is to keep doing it. and dont over do it. YOU CANNOT PULL A D CUP OUT IN A WEEK.

On average you need 200 hours of pumping before the the effect start to stay.

You will see more fullness than inches to your measurements, so dont be discouraged.

Taking pictures is a great idea to be able to gauge your progress.

Happy growing

Bobbi

Thanks for the advice Bobbi! I ordered a noogleberry which should hopefully be here soon! Will using oils prevent sagginess or looser skin as the breast grows or plumps? I worry that after the size comes down that my breasts will just be loose skin until they're plumped again?

(30-04-2020, 08:17 PM)James98 Wrote:  I think massaging with oil should be a basic part of everybody's nbe program. Massage your breasts with aloe vera, almond or coconut oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. For a added kick mix in finely ground fenugreek, let the mixture soak for about a week stirring occasionally before using. You should be aware that taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, not just your breasts, by adding it to your massage oil, it will only affect your breasts. I don't believe the style of massage is very important, but there is a lot of discussion on various patterns etc.

For pumping the most popular options are Bosom Beauty http://www.gismostore.com/rechargeable-b...m-170.html and Noogleberry https://www.noogleberry.com/

Hi James, is there a reason why aloe vera, almond or coconut oil are better? I'm using olive oil right now with CHi massages. I ordered a noogleberry and I'm starting to do Chi massages. Should I use gloves when applying the fenugreek mixture? Have you had good results using the fenugreek mixture?

(01-05-2020, 09:11 PM)bosekk Wrote:  

I made my diy massage oil but it kinda clogged my pores so I’m soaking herbs in Glycerin this time. Downside is that glycerin feels very sticky.

I remember people talking about using dry herbs over capsules. I put PM capsules in my mix anyways... Is it a big problem? I didn’t want to use fenugreek seeds due to its strong smell.   My new mix contains zhimu, flaxseed and a few capsules of PM.

How has your new mix been working? Is there a mg of PM that is recommended for breast growth massages?

(24-05-2020, 06:52 AM)mimiva Wrote:  

(30-04-2020, 08:17 PM)James98 Wrote:  I think massaging with oil should be a basic part of everybody's nbe program. Massage your breasts with aloe vera, almond or coconut oil for 5 minutes at least once a day. For a added kick mix in finely ground fenugreek, let the mixture soak for about a week stirring occasionally before using. You should be aware that taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, not just your breasts, by adding it to your massage oil, it will only affect your breasts. I don't believe the style of massage is very important, but there is a lot of discussion on various patterns etc.

Hi James, is there a reason why aloe vera, almond or coconut oil are better? I'm using olive oil right now with CHi massages. I ordered a noogleberry and I'm starting to do Chi massages. Should I use gloves when applying the fenugreek mixture? Have you had good results using the fenugreek mixture?

The thinner the oil, the easier it will be absorbed into your skin. Aloe Vera is the thinnest, then Almond, and Coconut, all other oils are thicker still. A thick oil is good for lubrication while pumping, but will clog pores and should be washed off after. Thin oil best for massage and as a carrier oil for fenugreek. I have no personal experience, everything I say is from reading this forum. I try to distill what I read and pass it along. I have not heard of anyone using gloves, and there seems to be no ill effect not using gloves.

Taking fenugreek pills will add fat all over your body, using it topically applied will limit its effect to the area applied. Some will argue as taking fenugreek pills seems to work first on breasts and overall fat increase is not noticeable for maybe up to a year, but women who have taken fenugreek pills for years end up very fat with huge weight gain.

(24-05-2020, 06:52 AM)mimiva Wrote:  

Should I use gloves when applying the fenugreek mixture?

That's exactly what I have been wondering. After all, it is supposed to make fat cells in your breasts grow, don't wanna end up with fat fingers Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon