Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused about BO dosage

Hi all! Just switched from PM to BO 2 weeks ago and want to make sure I'm doing it right. I find conflicting info regarding how much we should be taking, it seems some people insist any more than 2 a day will overload and not allow growth, yet a lot of people seem to also take 1500+mg. Can anyone shed some light? If you feel you had results which did you do? Thanks so much!!

Hey!

I read through literally every thread on BO and I started about 5 months ago.

From what I’ve read you’re supposed to ONLY take BO during the luteal phase of your cycle (which is from ovulation mid cycle to the day before your period). I have 28 day cycles so for me I only take BO from day 14-28. This is so your ovaries have time to create the FHS in the earlier phase of you’re cycle that’s needed for growth (MissMadScientist said this).

She also said it was best to take all the BO pills in the evening before bed which is what I’ve been doing. But others spread them out throughout the day.

From what I’ve read people usually start taking 750mg a day, and then add an extra pill each month, so 1000mg the next cycle, 1250mg the next cycle, and stopping at a max of 1500mg per day.

For me, I noticed instant swelling in month 1 when I was taking all my other supplements (like progesterone cream because I’m estrogen dominant, thyroid glands, pituary glands, sheep’s placenta, etc).

But then from month 2-4 I only took the BO and didn’t take any of the extra stuff and I didn’t grow at all and felt like it went back to normal. Now this cycle I’m taking everything again and noticed they are much fuller.

They say it takes 6 months to even notice any difference, but for me I’m going to keep taking it alongside all the other stuff because I think it helps.

I also just started doing the nipple BO uptake that MMS came up with a few days ago. I don’t know if this is making a difference but worth a try!

I hope this helps! Prob tmi lol but I know it can be so confusing.

Much love and good luck

Xx

Thank you so much for your reply!! I tried increasing my dosage but it always takes my aches and pains away so I feel it must mean 2 a day is my max?

It’s definitly different for everyone! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> so yes I’d go with what feels right for you. So great you’re getting pains from 2 pills - way to go!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon