Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone

Hi everyone,

I am taking advantage of the lockdown to ask a few things on the forum, my question is about Growth Hormone GH and IGF-1.

As you know I've had a few issues getting results with NBE due to having PCOS, I have recently gone through fertility preservation treatment as well.
So What I have done over the past few months it's to make every effort possible to get rid of the hormones I took for the treatment. I used, DIM, Vitex, milk thistle until my Oestro-dominance signs abated. I used to have terrible PMS, bloating, breast tenderness, etc, but this has massively reduced even lower than what it was before the fertility treatment. So I feel like I am in a better place to try NBE again.

Considering my age (37), I have concerns about GH which I am looking to increase during the 1st part of my cycle. So far, I have put the following game plan together:

- VitD3 Spray 3000u daily
- 30 mins of exercise/strength training daily
- Casein protein shake before bed
- Will go to the sauna 2/3 times a week once we are allowed again
- Do 12/14 hours intermittent fasting 2/3 times a week
- 4g MSM Daily
- I was also thinking of taking O.A.L. formula (amino acid)

https://www.amazon.com/Supplements-Tri-A...B0013OSU8Q

I have also developed an herbal approach: HOPS, Fenugreek, white peony, and vitex.
I am concerned about the GH at this stage, 

Late growers, do you have any recommendations? antler velvet, colostrum, what have you tried and has worked?

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 29-03-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by solome - 19-04-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 22-05-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by jai.ham - 25-05-2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by EllaC - 25-05-2020, 05:21 AM