Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular boobs? *pictures for help*

Hi everyone. I barely discovered this website and I'm so happy i did. For many years I've struggled with the insecurity of my possible tubular breasts. I have always considered surgery, but after much research Ive come to realize breast augmentations do a lot more harm than good. After realizing surgery would not be my number one option, i started doing a bunch of research to see what i can do to grow my breast. I read a lot about maca, but after ordering a bottle I'm not sure it was for me. I let the idea go for a bit until i decided to get my nipples pierced (2 days ago). I love the way they look when my nipple is hard (firm breast and lifted, looks roundish and even), but when they are normal my insecurity comes out again. One boob is lower than the other, very far apart, big areoles. Although i love my boobs a lot more now that they are pierced, (the piercing kindve distracts) i am looking to fix the tubular-ness lol. 

What steps do i need to do to help create more volume on my breast? So far I'm thinking of 

- noogleberry 
- swanson ovarian glandular
- massaging 
- progesterone cream
here is a picture to help determine (although I'm sure they are)

hope someone can help, theres little no info on tubular breast

Hi Boo, and welcome
I'm no expert on Tuberous breasts, but Noogleberry or similar products will add fullness for sure.
Your right about the WWW being short on info. The only solutions I found were augmentation.
HOWEVER.. If you go to the upper right of this screen you'll see a search box..type in tuberous and you will find the worlds best supply of real people that have tried NBE to help round out tuberous breasts.

Also massage is always good for any breasts
These are my favorite ones:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Keep working on them, this is a slow process at best.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon