Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time trying herbs, opinions and advice on my program please!

(03-03-2020, 07:11 AM)James98 Wrote:  I am very surprised you didn't gain good success with your massage and pumping routine. The only thing missing from that program was drinking lots of water. Did you use the electric pump from Bosom Beauty? If not maybe you didn't apply enough pressure.

Oh yes I drank lots of water, forgot to put that in above. Yes I used the electric pump from bosom beauty. I think the pressure was fine, I never pumped till it hurt but it was definitely giving me some amazing swelling! Bosom beauty has quite hard suction too, if you read other peoples experience with it some found it too much to handle. I thought it was great, especially compared to the noogleberry which I also tried. I wouldn’t mind going back to pumping with the bb actually, but it’s so time consuming! That’s why I’d like to try the pm. I’m going to order it anyway and start taking it when it arrives. See what happens.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
First time trying herbs, opinions and advice on my program please! - by Elize6 - 02-03-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: First time trying herbs, opinions and advice on my program please! - by James98 - 03-03-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: First time trying herbs, opinions and advice on my program please! - by Elize6 - 03-03-2020, 07:52 PM