Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling a little overwhelmed as a newbie

Hi everyone,

I just made my account after browsing the site for a while (multiple days!). I've read a lot of posts, especially ones targeted at newbies, but I'm really overwhelmed with information and it's hard to condense or understand. I don't really know where to even begin diving deeper into. Could someone help me out?

I'll provide some background info in case certain details are relevant
-19, 32A, 111-114lbs, 5'6". My ideal size is a C, but I realize there are probably limits and I'd be happy with any growth.
-Sister is as small-chested as me, mother and grandmothers were large-chested. I'm pretty sure they were both large-chested even before childbirth, from photos I've seen, so it's not a matter of breast growth due to pregnancy.
-My mother apparently had breast cancer around 2008 and I only found out around November 2019. Was no big deal, safely extracted. Still feel kinda weird about finding out so late though, since it's kind of an important piece of medical history...
-Have Nexplanon implant (mid-Oct 2019 placed); not willing to stop (I need something low-maintenance for contraceptive to ensure no "surprises" happen). Would be OK with starting pill as well if that's possible, but I'm not sure how to ask for it (or if it would cost me money — implant is free, can't afford more) since I don't feel comfortable telling a doctor I just want it for breast growth. The pill is only okay on top of the implant because it would mean that mistakes would mostly affect my breasts, which is less important to me than not getting pregnant.
- I'm interested in ingesting herbs, mainly. Would also be okay with trying massages. I tried reading the list and the most notable things to me were Hops, Fenugreek, and Ainterol because I was vaguely familiar with them previously (though never ingested).
-Noogleberry is off-putting and I don't feel comfortable; I bruise easily, even from light, not-painful suction or bumps. I also worry heavily that it might just suck out my skin without my breasts actually filling out!
-I don't understand how cycling works/how I should figure out a cycling schedule? If it's based on menstruation it's kind of an issue because the implant has largely eliminated my periods. It also doesn't help that prior to the Nexplanon my schedule was very irregular — skip a month or two at a time, often had periods ranging anywhere from 2 days long to 14. My longest period was a full month, but that was because I was getting accustomed to the Nexplanon. I'm lucky as I've never felt very prominent menstrual symptoms — no tenderness, not much cramping. I could feel something "happening" in my uterus but it was never a huge bother and periods have mainly just been an inconvenience to me. The one effect I do get is a little bit of acne. I noticed with the implant during my first couple of periods I actually did get a bit of breast tenderness, but only to the touch (as opposed to none, ever). That seemed to go away around my month-long period and hasn't come back — sad (I thought maybe my breasts were growing)!
-Even setting all that aside, how do you decide which herbs to ingest and when based on your menstrual phases? Does the implant affect this schedule? How do you decide the dosage of each herb?

Not as relevant, but I thought I'd include it: I'm not particularly interested in getting actual implants. I don't know why but I have a very strong aversion to it (nothing against anyone who does have them!). I just don't like the idea of getting them myself; I think having so little breast tissue as-is would make them more prone to looking more obviously like implants or, at the very least, feeling like them (from what I've read). Fat transfer would be lovely but I'm 19 and don't have a particularly large budget. Another concern is that I worry I may not actually have enough fat? I don't have a very good understand of how much is necessary, but I don't want them to suck out my booty! Plus, surgery is a big step anyway and I think my parents would freak out if I underwent all that and had gigantic lipo bruises/some weird stuff going on under my shirt mid-healing without telling them beforehand. I also can't tell them anyway because I don't think they'd be supportive. My parents don't even know that I visit Planned Parenthood to get birth control and I use California insurance instead of their insurance to get it.
I think the only event that might trigger me to actually try getting implants is if I get breast cancer and need an extraction or a mastectomy. My breasts are pretty small already, evidently, so an extraction would have a pretty noticeable impact on their size — hence me caving into implants.

I assume this isn't necessary, since it's breastnexus, but I'll add it anyway: I know I'm young and perhaps its a little early to be thinking about major modifications. However, my breasts are the only part of me that I struggle to ever have confidence in. I sometimes don't like my thighs, or my hip dips, or my face, or my little nose-bump, or not having a perfect bubble butt, but there are many days where I feel perfectly good and okay about them! My breasts are different — I have never been able to feel confident about them despite knowing it's perfectly good and fine to have smaller breasts. Any growth is good growth (unless it's cancer)! Sorry for dumping so much info and asking for a personalized response, I know it's a little selfish. Hopefully you can be patient with me!

I think every nbe program should include massaging your breasts with a light oil like coconut, almond, or aloe vera oil. Add fenugreek to the oil for extra kick. Massage gently for 5 minutes once or twice a day.
I have read too many horror stories of implants gone wrong, don't even think about it.
Do consider pumping (Noogleberry, Bosom Beauty https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Instant-Cl...op?ie=UTF8 or other). But you are right to be cautious Difficult to get that right balance of pumping hard enough to be effective but not too hard to cause damage, and keep the cups away from your armpits.
Drink lots of water to keep your body well hydrated.
Good luck Smile

Hi Hexxa
Welcome!
I fully appreciate your being overwhelmed with the info here. I've bookmarked some of my favorites and others that seem to answer some common areas.
First is massage
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Both are the bble of massage and should give you plenty of good routines.

You may find this one of interest also
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218

and for cycles

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28874

Then there is missmadscientist, Search for her and read up on her programs.

Keep a log of your progress, take pictures and measurements because at least one of them will lie to you.
Dont lose faith, its a long slow process and there are lots of friends that want to help here.

Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon