Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry silicone cup rings

Hi all!
Has anyone tried the new noogleberry silicone rings for the cups? I just wondered if they were worth it and how they compare to the foam rings 
Reviews please!

(17-02-2020, 04:36 PM)Elize6 Wrote:  Hi all!
Has anyone tried the new noogleberry silicone rings for the cups? I just wondered if they were worth it and how they compare to the foam rings 
Reviews please!

Hello,

I have experience using both the silicone and the foam rings so I'll put my two cents in...

I'm not a fan of the new silicone rings... If you're the noogler that loves to pump for long sessions, the silicone rings will eventually tear. The foam rings are comfier for me, yes you will eventually have to purchase a new pair because the original will flatten after a few months, but the rings won't tear due to long periods of use. The silicones can become uncomfortable after a while whereas the foam rings never brought discomfort near my armpits. I hope this helps!

(08-03-2020, 03:51 AM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  
Reviews please!

Hello,

I have experience using both the silicone and the foam rings so I'll put my two cents in...

I'm not a fan of the new silicone rings... If you're the noogler that loves to pump for long sessions, the silicone rings will eventually tear. The foam rings are comfier for me, yes you will eventually have to purchase a new pair because the original will flatten after a few months, but the rings won't tear due to long periods of use. The silicones can become uncomfortable after a while whereas the foam rings never brought discomfort near my armpits. I hope this helps!

Thanks for the info Shannn <3 I was wondering the same.

PS: I've boob-envy. Your chest is perfection girl!

(08-03-2020, 03:51 AM)Boobie Goddess Wrote:  
Reviews please!

Hello,

Thanks for your reply! I don’t think I’ll be buying them. Not for that price anyway! I like the foam rings from noogleberry but the ones that come with the bosom beauty are better. Just have to glue them down on the inside otherwise they flip outwards during suction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon