Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Happy to meet you all!

Smile 

Hello everyone!
I stumbled upon this forum when I was a few weeks into a NBE program based on the flat2fab guidelines. I´m so happy to have found this place, NBE is -as far as I know- unknown where I live and it is such a relief to see that there are others out there trying out the same things as I am. I´ve gone to a lot of trouble to obtain all the herbs, had to order some of them from overseas (and do a lot of paperwork at customs) to get the right amounts!

Anyway, I´m 38, two kids, always been very thin. My BMI is below 19 but I thought I´d give it a try anyway because I did have a major breast growth (C - cup) when I was pregnant and breastfeeding my kids - which I did for a long, long time.

So far I´ve had a lot of soreness and my areola are larger, not sure if that is an indication of anything, I surely hope so. My breasts do look nicer though, but maybe that´s just me.

Well, good luck to everyone and I´ll keep you posted on any progress!!
Bibi

Hello,
I am Steve.
I am new here. I would like to say hello to all the members of the forums.
Hope have a good time ahead with you all.
Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon